Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Yeah, that one gets me too. Why can't Zangoose learn Cut? Are those claws simply there for decoration or something? Inquiring minds and all that slag.
  2. Silverwynde

Delibird was based on the puffin and they can fly, it seems. As for Golurk--I mean, the design said "Hi, I'm a giant effing robot" and most giant effing robots can fly. Unless they happen to be a Generation One Autobot, that is. :p Scyther I could understand not being able to Fly but Scizor I...
  3. Silverwynde

Yeah, I'm with you. These are two reasons that I have a tendency to horde Master Balls. I live in mortal fear that I'll run into a shiny Voltorb and the blasted thing will Selfdestruct before I can catch it. I'm also not a fan of Take Down for this same reason; the idea of watching a shiny...
  4. Silverwynde

I thought that too, as I'd like to see my Golurk being able to use that but then it hit me. Riser doesn't have any muscles. Slag... >_<
  5. Silverwynde

But that would leave my poor Golurk out in the cold and his Dex entry states that he can fly. (I just wish GF would give him his flight animation already. We know what it looks like, for bootin' up cold!)
  6. Silverwynde

And yet, Golurk can. (Not that I'm complaining about that mind you, but it does seem rather odd.)
  7. Silverwynde

But that's what makes it so darned cool. What I want to know is: why can't Golurk learn Knock Off? He can use Thief but cannot slap down someone's hold item. Maybe there's some logic behind it--he might hurt somebody if he slapped them?--but it kinda puzzles me.
  8. Silverwynde

Zangoose can't learn Cut. Seriously?
Back
Top Bottom