• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

*falls over laughing* That is epic! So I finally caught a Murkrow after several failed attempts and the evil side of me muttered, "Give it a crappy name because it deserves it." So I did. My Murkrow is named "Raging Dump" because Turd wasn't allowed and because I hate Murkrow now. XD
  2. Silverwynde

My hubby was buying some Pokemon TCG cards a few days ago at our local Walmart. He had an awful time trying to get the bag open to put his purchase inside. About that: It was one of those packs with a promo card. The promo card was Cosmog. Yeah. Nebby didn't want to get in the bag. I think I...
  3. Silverwynde

Belly Flop of DOOOOOOOM!! XD First time I saw it, I couldn't help but laugh. And imagine the opposing Pokemon's reaction: "Hey, where'd that Golurk go....? OH DEAR SWEET ARCEUS!" Last night, my very first step into a Friend Safari netted me a shiny. I couldn't help but laugh when that happened.
  4. Silverwynde

Ever seen Golurk use Fly in battle on X and Y? No? Do it. Because the first time I saw that, I laughed for ten minutes straight. It's ridiculously hilarious.
  5. Silverwynde

I was playing Yellow on Saturday--my hubby purchased all three VC games for me--and I talked to the old man who gives you the tutorial. The encounter went a little something like this: Old Man: Let me show you how to catch a Pokemon! Me: I have like five already but sure, go ahead. *Rattata...
  6. Silverwynde

Getting traded a shiny Spanish event Mew last night. The fact that it's a hack is just so glaringly obvious; the second I saw it, I actually chuckled. Gonna keep it, just because it's cute.
  7. Silverwynde

Finally winning the Master Rank Beauty Contest with my 6IV Golett and only playing spoiler. Not once did I use either of the two Beauty moves Grand Riser had; instead I stuck with Earthquake and Stealth Rock to take stars away or make my opponents nervous. Even better? Wallace got a Spectacular...
  8. Silverwynde

While running to battle Gentleman Walter, I run straight into a shiny Shuppet. How is this a LOL moment? This was the first time two years that a Pokemon game decided to give me a random shiny. Last one was in January of 2013 while playing Pearl. I also have something like 4 of the goofy things...
  9. Silverwynde

Beating Lisia not once but twice in a row and the using the Cosplay Pikachu to wallop her the first time around. I used it only as a blasted joke but got the last laugh when the little rat won a Cool Ribbon. The second round was Lisia versus my Golurk and well, my Golurk doesn't lose...
  10. Silverwynde

Beating that Gym trainer who swears up and down that "Roxanne is number one FOREVAH and she'll wipe the floor with you!" after you beat her. Um, did you see what I used to level your team? Yeah, that cute little Treecko? Don't ya think it's gonna do the exact same thing to Roxanne's team? Sorry...
  11. Silverwynde

Getting a few Attack EVs for my Golett in OR--I sent one over via Bank. I went up against a level 4 Poochyena and watched as it tried and tried and tried to use Tackle on my level 1 Golett to no avail. When it fainted, I burst out laughing. Easiest EV training ever. :P
Back
Top Bottom