Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

Generation VII confirmed!

...you know, the other day I decided to delete some old demos in order to make room for the Sun and Moon demo and my digital copy of Sun. Boy, am I ever glad that I deleted so many. >_< I'm thinking for the next handheld, I'm getting a 64 GB SD card. The games just seem to be getting bigger. I...
  2. Silverwynde

But if you use Repels, you might not run into a shiny. I found that out when I was playing Platinum. ("Great, stupid Zubat in the Lost Tower... why is it so dark looking? ERMAHGERD, IZ A SHERNY!!") As for the new reveal, I like it. I like it a lot. It's freakishly ugly/cute. I may pop one on my...
  3. Silverwynde

I can get behind this! Heck, I may not even give the koala a nickname if GF were to do this. It'd be perfect.
  4. Silverwynde

Or it could be some weird new Hidden Ability that hasn't been revealed yet. It's really too early to tell, though. It really could be anything. Digging the new koala like you wouldn't believe. I had no idea that I wanted a koala Pokemon, until today. The puppy is cute but not grabbing me right...
  5. Silverwynde

If we're doing an alchemy plot, we need to run into a character who tried to revive his deceased mother but lost an arm. And he needs blond hair and a red coat. His walking Pokemon ought to be a Golurk. (Yeah, that will never happen...) In all seriousness, maybe we'll get a better look at...
  6. Silverwynde

Oh yeah, I was crushed to see that all the previous Ribbons I had earned were condensed down to one. Granted, I understood as to why but I couldn't help but think it could have been done differently. (We don't even have Ribbons for the first three classes of Contests in Hoenn anymore so why hide...
  7. Silverwynde

That and let's be honest here: you can only get two Ribbons from the Maison. From a Frontier with multiple facilities, you can get more than that. I admit it, I am a sucker for Ribbons and I'd love to have a BF back just to get some extra Ribbons on my Pokemon. You can only get Skillful and...
  8. Silverwynde

Oh man, now that you mention it, it does. I may be forced to name mine Maya. :LOL: But wow, I am so hype now. This was more than I was expecting for this reveal; here's hoping that CoroCoro expands on all this news.
  9. Silverwynde

FIRE CAT IS REAL. AND IT IS A VULCAN: "Logical but also passionate, Litten always remains coolheaded and doesn't show its emotions on the surface." I think we just found a new pet for Mr. Spock. :LOL: When you start out in X and Y, you have the same outfit. Changing clothes comes later. I'm...
  10. Silverwynde

^ You win the thread. But I'm so hype for new info. We've picked so much apart and it'll be nice to have something else to pick apart. Until the next drought. (I kid, I kid.)
  11. Silverwynde

I'm off Tuesday, so I could realistically be up to see the news firsthand. But I'll wait until I get up for the day--I'm usually up by 10--in order to see what happened. I'm hoping by then that the internet has not collapsed in on itself due to the sheer volume of traffic and all. :D But yay...
  12. Silverwynde

Ugh, tell me about it. I got lucky enough to get my Join Avenue maxed out before the wi-fi was nixed. But the trades... I missed out on a lot of trades. I can remember the last night that the GTS was active for Gen V and how I was trading like mad down to the very wire. (I managed to snag...
  13. Silverwynde

Aw scrapmetal! Fire kitty looks so cute. I want that to happen so bad now! Fire kitty is love! Fire kitty is life! ....knowing my luck, fire kitty won't happen. Because the universe hates me. :cry:
  14. Silverwynde

I want that too, honestly. The fey were feared for many reasons but mostly because they were nasty little turds. You did not mess with these guys. Most people now think "fairy" and Tinker Bell pops into their heads when that wasn't the case centuries ago. Give us a few more fey with some menace...
  15. Silverwynde

I don't think that they did but I'm not entirely sure here. To be quite honest, the whole Smogon leaks thing just seems a bit.... off? Something about it doesn't seem right.
  16. Silverwynde

The crazy thing? A number of those are now Novelty Pokemon on GPX+. So it looks like I didn't miss much by not staying up to catch Pokenchi. That's kind of disappointing but we have CoroCoro coming. I think I'll be fine with this wait.
  17. Silverwynde

Yeah, with the latest word on Pokenchi it sounds like we might be setting ourselves up for some disappointment. I really hope that I'm wrong on this one but it seems that it might just be the anniversary trailer all over again. Of course, this could be a set-up for more coverage via CoroCoro...
  18. Silverwynde

Right now, I will take anything. I don't care if all they do is discuss the footage we just saw, as long as we get some news. Slag, even if I just get a name for that bird, I'll take that. I don't want to sound like I'm preparing for the worst but as a friend of mine has said, "Hope for the...
  19. Silverwynde

I'd be fine with that; tease us a little then give us something substantial about a week later. I'd be fine with for the box Legends as well. Just give us a taste, leave us salivating then give us the rest a little later. It might be torturous but I think I'd enjoy that a lot more. ...man, I'm...
  20. Silverwynde

My hubby does the same thing, as he prefers the designs of the female PC. He finds them to be cute while the guys are boring. As for the Gym puzzles, I'd like some that were more like Gen V. Our second Gym we were doing research in a freaking library. I loved that puzzle, absolutely loved it...
Back
Top Bottom