Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

The only thing that interests me is Harriet. As of right now, the pickings seem slim when it comes to films. Prime saw Joker and said it was brilliant, it was disturbing and he'd rather forget it exists. So I'm taking that as a hint to skip it.
  2. Silverwynde

I'll skip Brian Banks; the timing for that one is pretty awful. I'm somewhat interested in Dora, as it's Isabela Moner as the titular Dora, and she just happened to be in Transformers: The Last Knight. It also looks less than serious, so it might be fun. I'm absolutely interested in Hobbs and...
  3. Silverwynde

Godzilla: King of the Monsters is fun, to be honest; I was surprised just how much I enjoyed it. If you catch it in the theatre, stay through the credits. That's all I'll say. Dark Phoenix was okay, but not great. Personally, I'd say you can wait until a home media or digital release. You can...
  4. Silverwynde

Not hearing good things about Dark Phoenix. It seems that the story focuses on the guys, rather than Jean Grey. If that's truly the case, I will definitely skip it. I did catch Detective Pikachu and it is fantastic. Seriously, I loved it! If you can, go ahead and see it; ten to one your going...
  5. Silverwynde

I'm not sure if I want to see Aladdin or not; Will Smith looks pretty amazing as the Genie but if Disney didn't get Frank Welker back for Abu, I'm out. (I know, kinda picky but what can you do?)
  6. Silverwynde

Endgame was incredible. The feels. All of the feels. That's all I can say. :cry:
  7. Silverwynde

Shazam! was awesome. No spoilers, but it's easily one of the best DC films I've seen. Unplanned and Breakthrough? There's a podcast that I listen to that picks apart films like these; I'll just listen to that. Prime saw Hellboy and enjoyed it but admitted that I probably couldn't handle it. He...
  8. Silverwynde

Alita is still holding on, which is good. I'm hoping it does well enough to get a sequel. Captain Marvel is fantastic. Seriously. You finally get to see how Fury lost his eye and well, it's not as you might expect. Also, Goose is amazing. If you want to justify seeing this, go for the cat. That...
  9. Silverwynde

I've seen it and it isn't terrible; the main problem is it's basically an overly long trailer, setting up for a sequel. For an anime adaptation, it's fairly accurate and true to the source material, including that one scene that put me off Alita back in the 90s.
  10. Silverwynde

I've already seen Bumblebee twice. Go. It's easily the best film in the franchise and it's absolutely amazing. I do not kid.
  11. Silverwynde

Just saw Venom and it was amazing. Without giving too much away, the first third can be intense but once the titular symbiote makes his appearance, it gets fun fast. I'm hoping for a sequel.
  12. Silverwynde

Remember, Transformers: The Last Knight was considered a major failure last year and it made $605.4 million as a worldwide total. So I'm not entirely sure how these sorts of things are figured. =/
  13. Silverwynde

So apparently, this happened: ‘Transformers 7’ Pulled From Paramount Schedule It looks like the stand-alone Bumblebee film, which will be released in December of this year, will be the last of the Michael Bay franchise. As to whether Paramount will reboot Transformers it remains to be seen. But...
  14. Silverwynde

I've heard that It is absolutely terrifying. Yeah, I'll pass. I have enough nightmares as it is.
  15. Silverwynde

My main problem with The Last Knight? We're on Earth far too much. We really should have been following what was going on with Optimus Prime. The stories there could have been fantastic but we don't get to see them at all. To me, that's the real tragedy here. I'm going to need to see Spiderman...
  16. Silverwynde

My hubby did take a gander at Zootopia and he enjoyed it, so I may catch a showing of it. Not sure if I want to see The Huntsman: Winter's War; I didn't see the previous Huntsman film so I'd feel a little lost. I might want to wait until DVD and just do a double feature at home.
  17. Silverwynde

I can't say that I'm not interested in The Jungle Book but I'm always a little leery of the animated-redone-as-live-action thing. Sometimes it's done really, really well and other times, not so much. I may just wait until the DVD release on that one. Sign me up for Ratchet and Clank, though. I...
  18. Silverwynde

I am really surprised at how well Deadpool is hanging on. It's a great movie and currently I'm asking myself if I should see Batman VS Superman or Deadpool for a second time. Forget it. I should just do a double feature and see them both. :D
Back
Top Bottom