Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

And didn't we have something like that for Sinnoh? Oh yeah, it was this thing: Pokétch - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Granted, what we have in Alola is a bit more in depth but we've had something similar before. I'm actually kind of glad because sometimes I do forget...
  2. Silverwynde

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. The RNG must have hated us and decided to fart out that Ledyba just to spite us. I would have rather seen freaking Grubbin and not Ledyba! All in all, I'm pretty darned satisfied with what we were shown. Would have liked a Mega but we'll probably get one or two...
  3. Silverwynde

Yeah, I saw the screen of the Rotom Dex and yelled, "WE DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT." Same thing with the bird; they zipped passed the info so fast that I couldn't read it. :mad: Apparently Yungoos has the Ability of Stakeout or Strong Jaw and Pikipek has Skill Link or Keen Eye. (Facebook vid for...
  4. Silverwynde

This is what I'm hoping to see, quite honestly. I'm hoping that we'll see a Mega or two in the mix and I'd love for it--one of them?--to be from Gen V. That would make me incredibly happy. But I'll be satisfied with whatever I get.
Back
Top Bottom