Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

SwSh Pokemon Home

Okay, so I'm glad I got Home, but the more I read, the more I think "Really glad I didn't start GO". Because this sounds completely ridiculous. I mean, I get it; they want to make money to keep things going but this? This just feels like overkill.
  2. Silverwynde

SwSh Pokemon Home

I have to admit, the GTS has improved slightly. You can see the Nature and Ability of the Pokémon you're trading for now. I've been able to get a decent amount of Adamant No Guard Golett via the GTS; it's no longer a crapshoot like it was a Generation or two ago. So that's good. People still...
  3. Silverwynde

SwSh Pokemon Home

Probably won't happen. Shinies don't get a lot on the GTS now, unless it's ridiculously popular, like Charmander. Now, if you wanted a Poipole, you might luck out by offering one. Yeah, I traded off my Poipole for a shiny Golett a few days ago. No regrets. :)
  4. Silverwynde

SwSh Pokemon Home

Alright, Wonder Box is pure undiluted awesome. I've been using that to spread around some HA Chimchar and Litten and gotten fairly good breeding stock in return, along with Pokémon I needed to fill my Dex. As if that's not enough, someone traded me a 6IV shiny Rattata via the Box. Top...
  5. Silverwynde

SwSh Pokemon Home

I've already seen at least one level 1 - 10 request that shouldn't have been posted: a Mewtwo for the asking price of a level 1 - 10 Tyrantrum. Sheesh. Alright, we're paying money for the better experience, right? So why is the GTS still a steaming pile of excrement? This is basic stuff and it...
  6. Silverwynde

SwSh Pokemon Home

Please make this happen. Seriously. As long as I can interact with the Pokémon I can't transfer in some way, it won't feel like a waste. All the shiny hunts I could complete... Hey, they could even have our Pokémon raising Berries that we could send to our games via Mystery Gift! Or they could...
  7. Silverwynde

SwSh Pokemon Home

It seems that they are making sure to connect not just with the 3DS and Switch, but also Go. You can access this via smartphone. Happy? Oh, scrap yeah I am!
Back
Top Bottom