Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

Managed to snag a shiny Alolan Vulpix on Saturday. It's a 5IV, so I'm fine with that. I just didn't know that there was a higher chance of a shiny.
  2. Silverwynde

Same thing on my end. By the time the stamps actually refresh, the Zeraora battles are completely filled or the window closed. I've been trying to use the Surprise Trade to keep things current, but it's not working. Though technically, I don't really have to get involved in anymore battles...
  3. Silverwynde

Three and four stars are easy. Regular five stars are manageable. But the five star shinies are a bear. I managed to get in on one last night and all four of us couldn't take it down. We barely did anything to it! So yeah, if you're in a Max Raid battle and your Zeraora sparkles, you're gonna...
  4. Silverwynde

And I ran into shiny Meowth number two today. Has Unnerve and is a Gentle male. I named this one Melog, after the magical panther from She-Ra. (Yeah, kind of on a She-Ra kick with the names here.)
  5. Silverwynde

Don't ask me how, but I managed to run into a shiny G-Max Meowth this week. She's female, so I named her Catra. For reasons. (You can see what I've been binging...)
  6. Silverwynde

Got lucky tonight; I had three 5 star Magikarp raids and the last one was shiny. Apparently, this runs through today, so my poor husband is doing his level best to find one.
Back
Top Bottom