Search results for query: *

1. Silverwynde

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Batman 8.5/10 Robert Pattinson is an awesome Batman and John Turturro is absolutely brutal in this movie. Seriously good film and if you haven't seen it, go.
  2. Silverwynde

Captain Marvel 8.5/10
  3. Silverwynde

Venom: 9/10 This was fun. Seriously. The first act can get intense--there are definite horror undertones--but things change once we're introduced to the symbiote in question. And don't ask me how, but this works perfectly without Spider-Man. Mind. Blown! :D
  4. Silverwynde

Deadpool 2: 8/10 Deadpool's back, only this time, he's forming a team. Seriously. If you enjoyed the first movie, you'll definitely have a blast with this one. After the heavy scope that was Infinity War, this is light, breezy entertainment.
  5. Silverwynde

Pixels 0.5/10 Yeah, it is as bad as I've heard. The only thing it has going for it is the nostalgia but even that can't save this movie. It's a mess and I couldn't enjoy it at all. It makes me wonder just how in the slag Adam Sandler still gets work. (n)
  6. Silverwynde

Concussion: After watching this, I want absolutely nothing to do with football or the NFL. 10/10 Deadpool: Probably the most fun I've had at a movie in a while. Very funny with a lot of action. 9.9/10
  7. Silverwynde

Pokemon: Spell of the Unown. Honestly, this could have been a multi-ep arch rather than a full blown movie. It was decent but I've found that it doesn't stand out to me. The ending with Entei still chokes me up, though. 7/10
  8. Silverwynde

From what I hear, Whedon isn't coming back to direct the next Avengers films. Someone else is in fact taking over. Last film I saw was Avengers: Age of Ultron. I'd have to give it a solid 8 out of 10. Good action and a semi-decent story but it was lacking compared to the first Avengers film...
  9. Silverwynde

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country This was a good send-off to the original cast and crew. Although it hasn't aged well--the greenscreen effects are noticeable and the fat-backed cathode monitors are jarring--it's still a lot of fun to watch, if a bit bittersweet at the end. 8.5/10
  10. Silverwynde

Sky High (2005) 8/10 It's not a comic book film per se, but it's a solid superhero flick with a nice cameo by Lynda Carter--who has the best line out of the whole movie.
  11. Silverwynde

Big Hero 6 9.9/10
  12. Silverwynde

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) 8/10
  13. Silverwynde

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - 7/10 Not a bad movie but the poor handling of Galactus kinda sunk this one. It had some real potential, though and it's a decent enough comic book film.
  14. Silverwynde

Guardians of the Galaxy: 9/10
  15. Silverwynde

Transformers: Age of Extinction 8.5/10
  16. Silverwynde

The Hulk (2003): 5/10 I get it, I get it; this is a comic book film but it shouldn't really look like one. The Hulk himself looks good, even if the green is a tad too bright and cartoonish but he does have a soul, even if he is only CGI. The love story between Bruce and Betty felt a bit...
  17. Silverwynde

Captain America: The Winter Soldier 9/10 Not simply an action flick but it also has elements of a political thriller. It also gives you some insight as to why certain characters acted the way they did in previous visits to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. My one squee moment:
  18. Silverwynde

Batman Returns (1992): 6.5/10 Okay, where to start on this? This one hasn't aged well. It was pretty obviously filmed on sets, which detracts from the film's look. Michael Keaton was utterly bland as Bruce Wayne/Batman and Danny DeVito's Penguin was too over-the-top to enjoy. Michelle Pfeiffer...
  19. Silverwynde

Robocop 7.5/10 It's a typical 1980s action film and good at what it does but the whole thing felt a bit rushed. It would have been nice to go a bit more into Murphy's past/personality, as it was only briefly touched upon but it was a fun romp. My biggest grip is the ending, as it is very abrupt...
  20. Silverwynde

X2: X-Men United. 8/10 Had an actual plot and it wasn't a mishmash like X3 turned out to be. Also, Nightcrawler is awesome and he should be brought back.
Back
Top Bottom