Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

What happens to your growing berry trees if you mess with the clock? If you don't know, if you set your DS clock back or forward, the ID Loto, Berry Mixer, Inverse Battle guy and any other daily events are locked for 24 hours. This is so you can't cheat the Lottery, mostly. My PC is almost...
  2. S

Neat. So I'll make sure to evolve any Scatterbugs I get in Wonder Trade. Thanks :]
  3. S

Does the pattern a Vivillon has depend on the location the Scatterbug/Spewpa is caught/hatched in, or, the location it's in when it evolves into Vivillon? Like, if I get a French Spewpa and evolve it into Vivillon, will it have the French pattern, or my local pattern?
  4. S

Can the Pokemon you encounter while Soaring in ORAS have their HAs? Not the mons you encounter in the Mirage thingies, just the ones you encounter in the sky like Braviary... Soaring in the sky - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Can they have HAs or not?
  5. S

In Gen III's Faraway Island event location, when you encounter Mew, do you encounter him like a normal battle? As in you can catch him in any Pokeball you want? EDIT: Also, do all Pokemon in Friend Safaris have a chance to have their HAs? (Provided your Friend is online of course.) Are there...
  6. S

Has ORAS changed special Pokeball breeding at all? Can you get HA Pokemon in special Pokeballs in ORAS that you couldn't in XY? Can male parents pass down Pokeballs now? Any changes at all from XY?
  7. S

Re: Battle of Hoenn question I'm not 100% sure, but if you're being locked out of your game because the software detected a botched hacking attempt, there's no reason your Pokemon shouldn't be safe and PokeBank-able. The worst that would happen is PokeBank simply wouldn't recognize any mons...
  8. S

Re: Battle of Hoenn question They're going to email download codes to your PGL email account on the 30th. Well, it's not 100% certain but it seems the most likely method. It'l definitely be something on the 30th. Dunno why your game stopped working or how to fix it, but removing your SD...
  9. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Ah, thanks. Man, Poke Radar hardly seems worth it. Usually after one or two mere chains, I get a single tiny shaky bush that has no mons in it. So it's like, 99.999% pure luck. No, THIS is the ultimate unkillable Pokemon...
  10. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Um, how exactly does the Poke Radar work? Whenever I walk into one of the shaky patches of grass, it just has me encounter a random Pokemon. I thought it's supposed to be the same one over and over. Also, like a fourth of the time, there's...
  11. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Danke... ...Schoen :)
  12. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does the Pokemon you trade to Shauna after beating the Elite Four for the first time ever show up? Like, does she ever use it, or is it recorded, or viewable, or will she mention it? Or does the mon you give her essentially disappear forever...
  13. S

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Ah, okay, good. Thanks. I guess that explains why there's a separate Street Pass thingy for OR than from AS, since they share data. Hmm...I wonder if you could copy the Eon Ticket data from one SD Card to another...nah, there's...
  14. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Oh, cool. Kyriaki, take note. You CAN just soft-reset if you get a shiny. Nobody is 100% sure, but from what I hear, the general thinking is, gender is randomized independently of all this Time Machine razzmatazz. So you'll still have to...
  15. S

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition 1) I read that the Eon Ticket distribution ends January 9th. Does that mean that after January 9th, if I Streepass someone who has an Eon Ticket, I won't get it? 2) Also, do you have to have an ORAS game to get the Eon Ticket? I've never...
  16. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I don't think so. You need to reject an egg (say "no" when the breeder asks you if you want the egg he found) at the beginning of the process. Here's a good explanation of the general process... Time Machine Breeding Method - Pokemon X...
  17. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) New Question: Does the region a Scatterbug/Spewpa was caught in determine what sort of Vivillon pattern it has when it evolves? Like, if I get a French Scatterbug via Wonder Trade and evolve it to Vivillon, will it have the French pattern or my...
  18. S

Re: masuda method question Wait, what? That...can't possibly be. *runs off to test* If I ever breed a shiny, I'll test that too.
  19. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I asked something similar to this before but I heard something recently that throws this into question. See, I'm trying to find all the Berry Mutations on my own. It's fun growing Berries, I always like Harvest Moon-esque stuff. Anyway...
  20. S

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition How do I get the Eon Ticket? Just pass by one of those Street Pass thingies and there's a chance I'll get it? How will I know if I got it? Has anyone gotten one?
Back
Top Bottom