Search results for query: *

1. Simpsons138

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Yesterday I was hunting for a Shiny Pichu to evolve it into Alola Raichu, but after a while a Happiny appeared and it was Shiny, had to change my target and I've caught it, now I have the Happiny family since I already had a Chansey and Blissey from the bank, still looking for that Pichu and a...
  2. Simpsons138

Over the past few days I've got another Female Salandit that evolved into Salazzle, SOS chain Yungoos that's now Gumshoos, two Cutiefly's with one evolving into Ribombee, two more Rockruffs that were evolved into Lycanroc's two forms, another Stufful that's now Bewear, Alolan Vulpix after a long...
  3. Simpsons138

Today was very productive, found a Shiny Alolan Vulpix and a Shiny Female Salandit, took me a while to find the latter as I needed to keep using Fairy moves against it using Sylveon
  4. Simpsons138

Finally after a week of hunting, I've finally found that Comfey I was looking for, completely satisfied with the results, used the chance to find a Bounsweet while I was in the area, took me over 200 chains to get them both
  5. Simpsons138

While looking for a Stufful, I kept encountering random Pokémon and suddenly, a Shiny Yungoos came out of nowhere, found that Stufful and chained at 108 to finally get it to shine, both of them caught obviously
  6. Simpsons138

Still no luck with a Comfey, but I did got a Pikipek after 70 chains
  7. Simpsons138

Over the past 3 days I've gotten Shinies for Fomantis, Wishiwashi and Rockruff, also Ninetales and Ditto from Wonder Trade, latter might be hacked since it has 6 IV's
  8. Simpsons138

After hours of pain and agony, I've finally found my Shiny Mimikyu, Perfect IV's on Attack, Sp. Def, Speed and Defense, not the right nature, BUT ITS A SHINY MIMIKYU GOD DANG IT
  9. Simpsons138

In just 42 encounters, I found a Shiny Munna, tried to find another Munna but it never shined, will try again later
  10. Simpsons138

Finally started hunting again and Lady Luck decided to give me back to back Shiny Petilil, with one already a Lilligant
  11. Simpsons138

Was going through a Mirage Forest and finally after 48 encounters, a Shiny Vulpix, it has perfect IV on HP and it's serious nature, but I don't care I finally got my first Shiny in a while
Back
Top Bottom