Search results for query: *

1. Simpsons138

Review XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

And that Pokemon would likely be Ho-Oh, but I could be wrong and he might get an even different Pokemon, he already has a pseudo and another that evolves onto a pseudo, he's almost at the point where he could catch a Legendary, when? Who knows
  2. Simpsons138

A lot of the cast had chances to get a Legendary outside of movies, there's the Lake Guardians for instance, Suicune appeared before Ash but didn't catch it, Phione if you count it as a Legendary or Mythical, Ash still hasn't met Ho-Oh again, maybe he'll eventually catch it, and I don't want to...
  3. Simpsons138

Saw Zygarde do Core Enforcer and I was like "HOLY SHIIII" when it was charging and attacking, best arc ever, best villain conclusion, best attack animation ever Edit: Even now until the end, Perfect Zygarde still looks like a Megazord to me
  4. Simpsons138

Actually it was confirmed that the anime will end in 6 episodes, at episode 142 of the XY series and episode 49 for XY&Z
Back
Top Bottom