Search results for query: *

1. Singaporean

Preview SM068: Work Experience! 24-Hour Pokémon Center!!

Third preview of the episode.
  2. Singaporean

@Kirby4ever More Team Skull involved it won't be long that their both leader and second-in-command, Guzma & Plumeria are about to make their debut soon or later in the future episodes and I betting it will be the start of Ula Ula Arc.
  3. Singaporean

Which is why, Guzma & Plumeria is going to come out very soon. Where they have failed so much, only relaying their bosses to take care the business by themselves.
  4. Singaporean

Now, all we needs is Officer Job in the future episode as Nanu being the Instructor to them. Then, our life will be complete. I'm double calling it and PLEASE make it happens!!! Not to even mention Mallow Steenee evolving into Tsareena and Lana Popplio evolving into Brionne. I believed is...
  5. Singaporean

Thanks to the random guy that draw the arts that make this episode come true from Pinterest. View: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/525091637798520772/
  6. Singaporean

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ash, Kiawe and Sophocles in Nurse Joy Outfit.
  7. Singaporean

@Kirby4ever Pinterest. I never thought that it going to happen in the future episode. Let's just say, writer got eyes everywhere.
  8. Singaporean

I believed, they're going to appear just as Nanu & Acerola made their debut at the same time. Where both of them had finally come out to settle with Ash & his classmate after their underling had failed so much. My guesses, the scenario of Guzma moment to strike will be he sends his beloved...
Back
Top Bottom