Search results for query: *

1. Singaporean

Preview SM094: Great Gathering of Ghost Pokémon! Everyone's Haunted House!!

@martianmister If I remember correctly in Best Wishes!. They did indeed travel to another, but that is ancient prehistoric past that is one. In XY, then will be the Mirror World. Then, in this series is two in Ultra Space, Ultra Deep Sea and Unnamed Poipole World. In this episode will be...
  2. Singaporean

@BigDocFan For me, I can't watch it in my own computer as my work hour finished is exactly in 5:03 UTC +08:00. Every time now, I have to watch it on my phone and is going to waste significant data on me since I living over here is always expensive. Unless, it is in my off day. How unfortunate...
  3. Singaporean

@martianmister Look like they trap inside a dream similar to the episode in XY, where Ash entering the mirror world or Pikachu and the other having nightmare created from Darkrai or perhaps a combination of both. Looking forward to it.
  4. Singaporean

I wondering, if my theory finally come true with start of the beginning of the new season by the first list of six episode filler after I commented in thread: Will Serena return in Sun and Moon?
Back
Top Bottom