Search results for query: *

1. Singaporean

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

Third and final preview of the episode:
  2. Singaporean

Preview SM103: A Passionate Heart That Can Smash Even Rock! Lychee and Takeshi!!

@BigDocFan Where did Team Rocket get all the material to build those robot, huh? Don't tell me, they're going to build another Mecha Meowth once again? Mecha Meowth Mk. IV? Anyway, following this episode ended, it sayōnara to Misty and Brock once again.
  3. Singaporean

@PkmnTrainerV Not to mention, Kangaskhan can also capable to go Mega as well. But I'll know is impossible since Keystone only can activate one Mega Stone at a time.
  4. Singaporean

@FinnishPokéFan92 Sorry about that. I should had typed Shipping instead of PokéShipping. Oh yeah, as with Rockshipping. I can guarantee, the result will be a failure as usual like in the past.
  5. Singaporean

@PkmnTrainerV Pokéshipping are always fake. I'll never support any of them. Why people still considered this is going to be success even we're already know that Brock had been Big F when he tried to dating with girls in the past?
  6. Singaporean

@FinnishPokéFan92 Great Poem narrated by Brock to Olivia until Misty break it.
  7. Singaporean

I'll wish after this episode ended. We've all going to see how the four remaining character from the base games is going to make their entry of the series. But I know, Hapu will be the first one since in episode 100 about mentioning Poni Island grand trial and I'll hope her seiyú is the NOT the...
  8. Singaporean

@FinnishPokéFan92 1) Yeah, we're going to wait the trailer comes out and see how the plot going to be. 2) Yes, I know, those two still haven't mentioned either of them going to be in the 22nd movie or not. 3) Thanks for correcting for me. But judging from previous two movie as followed, Movie...
  9. Singaporean

@PkmnTrainerV Speaking of that. Next year, will be the third one featuring Mewtwo returns as Mega Form, where Meltan and Melmetal may play a major role to that. Three Mythical Pokémon dunning each other. It's going to be interesting.
  10. Singaporean

That is a total of four episode (Episode 42 & 43 with episode 102 and this) for them return into this series. Now after this over, it will be back to the boring filler or we've might even finally get to see Team Skull leader Guzma and Plumeria making the entry of the series. Like I stated...
Back
Top Bottom