• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SinnohBoi

Controversial opinions

This isn't a steady decline in ratings; this is a total rejection of the show. During Golden-week, Sun and Moon couldn't register in the top 10. Even Yokai Watch and an early morning TV Tokyo anime (which only received 1.9) made the top 10. That is how bad the show is doing right now. There is...
  2. SinnohBoi

Controversial opinions

I think it's the Tokyo anime awards? I'm sure someone can fill me in on this one, but it was the first time that Pokemon was absent from the list. And i'm obviously not saying that nobody likes it. The show still earns modest ratings, but you can't deny that it could be doing a lot better...
  3. SinnohBoi

Controversial opinions

You do realize Pokemon (for the first time) wasn't in the top 100 anime poll last year? Likewise, look at it's ratings. The anime's popularity has never been lower than it has right now.
  4. SinnohBoi

Controversial opinions

The problem with Sun and Moon is that it shows us how disorganized the anime's direction has become. Even if I ignore that for a moment, the show essentially tried to copy Yokai Watch. However, the problem is that it was 2 years too late. By the time Sun and Moon came onto the scene, Yokai Watch...
  5. SinnohBoi

Controversial opinions

Sun and Moon was a mistake. I can only hope that it hasn't killed the show's popularity too much in Japan, however, considering its ratings, I think it's fair to say that it has.
  6. SinnohBoi

Controversial opinions

Sun and Moon has replaced best wishes as the worst series as far. Also, Sun and Moon is not canon. There is clearly strong evidence towards this and I really doubt anyone would care if Ash's Alola Pokemon returned in the future.
Back
Top Bottom