Search results for query: *

1. SinnohBoi

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Why shorts in galar? Why???
  2. SinnohBoi

Only 2 more days until details about the new anime, "Pocket Monster", are revealed! There will be an announcement at 6PM, on September 29th, during Sun & Moon's broadcast (on TV Tokyo). It will take place in every region... Wait, what does that mean!? What will happen to Ash and Pikachu!? It...
  3. SinnohBoi

Ash is staying. Read Sarah Natochenny's tweet. "The fact that Ash Ketchum is the #1 trending item right now is the most amazing thing that's happened in my 13 years playing him on the show. We've grown so much together (grown, not aged ;), and I can't wait to see where #pokemontheseries takes...
  4. SinnohBoi

The whole idea of AU Ash becoming canon in the anime series is simply stupid. Why replace a character for the - wait for it - THE EXACT SAME CHARARCTER. What serves the point in doing this? The answer is simple, it doesn't serve any point. Firstly, AU Ash would have no connections to Johto...
  5. SinnohBoi

I was prepared for trouble, but not for this :cry:
  6. SinnohBoi

Really? We're going to reboot it after the junkfest that was alola? Rebooting the series after not becoming champion? Or going through the league without using his reserves? Fuck, I hate OLM so much.
  7. SinnohBoi

In curious if we will see anything tonight. My dream is for something that resembles the sinnoh anime, but we're probably going to get something much worse than that. Hopefully I'm proven wrong. Also, please no CG. That would worse than another 3 years of a sun and moon styled anime.
  8. SinnohBoi

Please make it like Sinnoh Please make it like Sinnoh, Please make it like Sinnoh,
Back
Top Bottom