Search results for query: *

1. SinnohBoi

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Holy shit, it's actually a reboot. AThis series will have no connection to ash's past adventures meaning everything we have seen before was a waste of time. It also won't have miyazki. So we won't have any past musical scores as well This is a downgrade on every level.
  2. SinnohBoi

If we lose Shinji Miyazaki'd entire catalogue, I'm going to be so disappointed!!
  3. SinnohBoi

Isn't this old? It says so down the bottom?
  4. SinnohBoi

Anyone else worried about the music for the series? From what I heard, it seems like team rocket has a new theme (drastically different from their past ones) does this imply that we will be losing all of Miyazaki's catalogue during this transition. If so, this series will be a big big downgrade...
  5. SinnohBoi

Again, this is frustration on my part. Japan loves Diamond and pearl. The anime and the games, and I don't see why they couldn't make a series that would mirror that show. It would be a huge hit. Alas, the new series probably won't be. Oh well.
  6. SinnohBoi

"The west doesn't matter". You do know how wrong that statement is, right? Especially as it doesn't work with the Pokemon Company's philosophy? As well, you do know that more people brought let's go Pikachu in the United states in 2 weeks than Japan did in its entire lifetime. You do know that...
  7. SinnohBoi

Again, the west didn't care about the show as well. Even if you're using the argument for the time slot change, it doesn't change the fact that sun and moon was received LESS favourably than XY.
  8. SinnohBoi

"They changed the formula because it was stale" Remind us all again how Sun and moon was successful and was able to revitalise viewer interest. Oh wait, it didn't. It's ratings are far disastrous. So you don't really have much of an argument there
  9. SinnohBoi

The ironic thing about this is that college aged Japanese males and females are the largest demographic for the games - not children. Go figure, huh?
  10. SinnohBoi

Why shouldn't they complain? The show had a successful formula going for it for the past 20 years, then they change suddenly for sun and moon. This alienated most of its audience, and when sun and moon ended up being a failure, what do they do? They do something completely different again...
  11. SinnohBoi

Plus, they probably know that no one really cares about sword and shield given Masuda has alienated the entire fanbase. So they're probably staying clear from those poison games as well
  12. SinnohBoi

Why? Is this due to budget cuts for the anime? Wouldn't surprise me, tbh
Back
Top Bottom