• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SinnohEevee

Generation IV Remake Speculation

This video looks awesome and the graphics look better than SwSh. I hope it's the real deal And that we get new Megas.
  2. SinnohEevee

Gen 9 maybe.
  3. SinnohEevee

Why wouldn't GF develop it?
  4. SinnohEevee

Pokémon Go says Pokémon.first introduced in [under game]. And I ain't getting hyped.
  5. SinnohEevee

What if we get nothing? That's what I am expecting, do I don't get disappointed.
  6. SinnohEevee

Go lasted more than anyone expected. It let:d you catch Pokémon from your phone and in real life.
  7. SinnohEevee

Game Freak will release Digimon in Sinnoh.
  8. SinnohEevee

I doubt there will be Go capture mechanics, but Dexit caused a commotion yet it printed money. GF probably laughs at internet commotions.
  9. SinnohEevee

For a business, the only thing that matters is money.
  10. SinnohEevee

The games will print money, do why would they care?
  11. SinnohEevee

They didn't give them Megas They got overshadowed by Kanto Heck, Kalos was Kanto 2.0.
  12. SinnohEevee

GF could care less about the Kalosian Pokémon
  13. SinnohEevee

Wow! Another Pikachu...
  14. SinnohEevee

Sinnoh wasn't easy to navigate. It was easy to get lost in a cave. The casual format of LGPE won't fit it.
  15. SinnohEevee

Sinnoh can't be done with the LGPE format. It's the anti-casual region.
  16. SinnohEevee

If we get Megas in the main game, I hope Gym Leaders too have them.
  17. SinnohEevee

Inb4 we aren't getting Sinnoh remakes. I am expecting nothing because I don't want disappointment.
  18. SinnohEevee

I think we will get more new variants and less new Pokémon, but yeah, it won't replace new Pokémon.
  19. SinnohEevee

Or they can give it a Mega to fix it.
  20. SinnohEevee

When he was doing the Kanto Battle Frontier, Ash saw Pokémon he hadn't previously seen in Kanto.
Back
Top Bottom