Search results for query: *

1. SinnohEevee

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

And we all know how GF is never going to abandon local communication. If USM is just SM, then it being on the 3DS is pointless.
  2. SinnohEevee

I don't want the first Gen 8 games to be like XY.
  3. SinnohEevee

Gen 8 next year would feel too rushed.
  4. SinnohEevee

I am praying to Arceus for a Sinnoh game that will be also available on the 3DS.
  5. SinnohEevee

Because if you don't have a 3DS, you would be forced to buy two systems.
  6. SinnohEevee

Pokemon Cynthia Diamand and Dawn Pearl.
  7. SinnohEevee

Pokemon Crystal Z Pokemon Solar Diamond and Lunar Pearl Maybe not cringy, but Pokemon Dawn and Pokémon Dusk EDIT: Greniinja'd
  8. SinnohEevee

If there's a third version of SM, his would the time be set compared to RL? Would the game be set 6 hours after your time, or 6 hours before your time? If Nebby's final form is Necrozma, how would you get Solgaleo and Lunala? Instead they would appear as wild Pokémon, or you get that Cosmog from...
  9. SinnohEevee

It redirects for other stuff too. www.pokemon.com/ji redirects too.
  10. SinnohEevee

How about porting SM to the Switch?
  11. SinnohEevee

Anyways, everything we post is pure speculation until Game Freak makes an announcement. Hopefully, we get something soon.
  12. SinnohEevee

They probably won't bother with GSC on VC becuse you can play HGSS on the 3DS.
  13. SinnohEevee

Could Gen 7 last 4 years? Developing a new generation on the Switch may take more time than usual.
  14. SinnohEevee

Someone asked about non-Kanto Pokémon in the movie. I was responding to that.
  15. SinnohEevee

1. What would happen to the Pokétch when Sinnoh gets remade? The Switch only has one screen. 2. Limiting Kanto sequels to the first 151/251 Pokémon would piss too many fans and make them hate the game and Gen I fans. What do you mean I can't transfer my Ralts and Gible?
  16. SinnohEevee

Game Freak doesn't care that much about patterns, and there's already a lot of Kanto pandering in SM. Seems it will never be enough. I also wonder how they would remake Unova given it has a sequel.
  17. SinnohEevee

I would rather they revisit Sinnoh before. Kanto also has four games, Sinnoh only has DPPt.
  18. SinnohEevee

This movie seems to point to Kanto sequels, but it would piss me off to see another Kanto game before Sinnoh gets revisited. But it's Kanto, so it always gets special treatment, even though Sinnoh probably ties more into the SM plot than Kanto.
  19. SinnohEevee

Maybe this is for Gen VIII?
  20. SinnohEevee

I don't think Origins is enough, because it has the original Pokédex. No one saw a Golbat evolve? A new Kanto game should include gross-generational evolutions.
Back
Top Bottom