Search results for query: *

1. SinnohEevee

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

Pokémon XY was rushed and that hurt its sales. Maybe better to have this: 2018 - Kanto/Johto or Sinnoh (3DS and Switch) 2019 - break 2020 - Gen 8 on Switch But GF would need to port Gen 7 to the Switch. I don't want the initial Gen 8 games to be like XY.
  2. SinnohEevee

Or they could include the National Pokédex but only require completing the Alolan Pokédex for the Shiny Charm. Some Mega Evolved Pokémon don't have Pokédex entries.
  3. SinnohEevee

I feel it was a prototype for Steelix. Hmm... EDIT: I hate how SM forces you to use your Circle Pad to move.
  4. SinnohEevee

They are Legendaries. They are banned from the Battle Tree.
  5. SinnohEevee

Who told Game Freak it was a good idea to not give us the National Pokédex?
  6. SinnohEevee

Let's not forget this is the same universe that has God as a Pokémon.
  7. SinnohEevee

Half of the Mega Stones are absent and most of the rest require 64 BP each.
  8. SinnohEevee

The Moon Pokédex Entry for Solgaleo states people think it's a male evolution of Cosmog. Finally got my Solgaleo after a lot of level-grinding to evolve Cosmog into Lunala. But as Legendaries, you would think Cosmog and Cosmoem would know some useful offensive moves. Sent from my SM-G920W8...
  9. SinnohEevee

* The story ends quickly * We don't learn enough about Lusamine and her motives. * The Battle Tree is difficult and your Pokémon don't earn XP. * Mega Evolutions are hard to come by. * Cosmog (the one I get from a lake, not Nebby) takes a lot of time to level-up and doesn't know many useful...
  10. SinnohEevee

I installed Pokémon X after I got Moon, I remarked the former has a friendlist. I can't wait for a Sinnoh remake!
  11. SinnohEevee

It's like in TV shows where the man is trying to save the woman from the monster. I sometimes feel we (Trainers) are monsters. Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
  12. SinnohEevee

I am new to the real Pokémon games. Stuff I didn't like or not much: * I can't have Charmander. * SOS battles can be annoying and can make you feel bad (imagine trying to catch a female and a male comes to the rescue, you feel like a monster). * I dunno if new, but trying to get the Berries...
Back
Top Bottom