Search results for query: *

1. SinnohEevee

Why Females (Girls, & Women) cannot win Pokemon League?

XY showed this show is sexist.
  2. SinnohEevee

Let's not forget that the best Champion is a female: Queen Cynthia.
  3. SinnohEevee

I think Paul was a bit OP. I didn't like how he won 6-0 against Barry.
  4. SinnohEevee

I like Cynthia, so I liked seeing that it was her who taught a lesson in humility to Paul. I would like to see how she won the Sinnoh League. As Tobias winning 2-6 was done in a trolling way.
  5. SinnohEevee

Also, if you get Champion Ash, you can have a female E4 member trying to beat him. Then maybe she heard him and becomes Champion, and gave Ash train and beat her.
  6. SinnohEevee

Misty sought to become an E4 member without caring about the Conference. @may-serena-dawn XY was sexist. They should have brought the Contests back. They had enough time to do so when they learned about ORAS. @Hidden Mew I did some Contests in ORAS. I can tell you they are less predictable...
  7. SinnohEevee

Or Iris could have sought to become a member of the E4, which probably requires being a Gym Leader. You don't need 8 Gym Badges for that, and as an E4, you can challenge the Champion whenever you want, no need for Badges in that case. But the Iris of the anime wasn't very popular,. @Shadao...
  8. SinnohEevee

Maybe Ash could go to another region, like Sinnoh.
  9. SinnohEevee

I doubt this will be the last series. As for the games, I think Game Freak should give us a third version or a remake for this generation, because SM ends quickly.
  10. SinnohEevee

They had a chance with Iris. Instead, they made her an annoying character who always calls Ash a little kid. If she won the League on top of that and became Champion like in the games, the backlash would have been so huge...
  11. SinnohEevee

The story is about him becoming a Pokémon Master, yes, and this requires him to become Champion.
  12. SinnohEevee

I wish we could see Cynthia when she won the League. :P She's one of my favourite characters.
  13. SinnohEevee

Members of their target audience are always changing, so they won't see a new to care. They can make Ash lose for 20 more years.
  14. SinnohEevee

Ash isn't going to win anytime soon. There's no way he will win in SM neither in the next series. So while they are make Ash lose over and over (which the executives are dead set in doing), they may use this opportunity to get a female victor.
  15. SinnohEevee

1. It should have been clear that the show is sexist with XY. Pokémon Performances were only for girls. 2. What's worse is that if the show brings up a female League winner, they will hand her poorly. They will make it clear she will be in the League only to make Ash lose.
  16. SinnohEevee

Imagine the backlash if Iris beat Ash at the League. I doubt even the most anti-Ash-winning executive would have wanted that.
  17. SinnohEevee

Show us Cynthia winning the League. :P The anime is still influenced by gender stereotypes. Look at Pokémon Showcases, they were only for girls. A female winning would be nice, but if course, I would prefer if the winner is Ash. :P
Back
Top Bottom