• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SinnohEevee

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

INB4 GF releases Gen 8 in 2018 with a lot of content needing DLC.
  2. SinnohEevee

They could have made Sinnoh remakes. DP came out in 2006 while SM came out last year.
  3. SinnohEevee

I am curious. What are some humans doing living in Ultra Space?
  4. SinnohEevee

I wonder how they will do the Pokétch with the Switch. And if they can only do Kanto or Sinnoh, then it's Kanto which should wait as it appeared in 4 games.
  5. SinnohEevee

I prefer having low expectations so that I don't get disappointed. My decision to buy or not to buy depends on how much content USUM adds.
  6. SinnohEevee

I think many will better save these 40 boxes for a Switch. Good thing we were told about that.
  7. SinnohEevee

This is what they are doing and they know the fandom will fell for it.
  8. SinnohEevee

If they don't have much additional content, better save that 40 boxes for a Switch.
  9. SinnohEevee

This game is looking more pointless now. They could have at least revisited an older region.
  10. SinnohEevee

Plot twist: You enter the Distortion World from a portal in Ultra Space, where you see Cynthia battling Cyrus, who's trying to get the UBs to attack Sinnoh.
Back
Top Bottom