Search results for query: *

1. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Because of all the bad writing this show has.
  2. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Also, good writing was never important in this anime.
  3. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Many people raged after Misty was removed, imagine removing Ash too. I think DP should have been Ash's last series. BW was supposed to be a reboot after all.
  4. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Did the writers forget that Dragonite and Gengar are popular Pokemon that the fans always wished Ash had?
  5. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Why did Goh get a Raichu? I doubt it will appear again so it doesn't take so d spotlight from the mascot.
  6. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

I would like it if Lucario Is Ash's first Pokémon to Mega Evolve.
  7. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

I think Kusaka sometimes makes stuff dark and edgy just for the sake of it. Lusamine in SM felt shallow to me, too obsessed with beauty.
  8. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Paul being repulsive was the point, since you're expected to root for Ash (the protagonist). I have this theory that Chimchar suffers from PTSD because if the Zangoose. No wonder Chimchar started crying in that tag battle. Paul didn't seem to have considered that.
  9. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Paul was like your average competitive player, only keeping the strong Pokémon And Releasing the rest. The problem is that unlike the games, where Pokémon are just numbers and stats that you collect, the anime treats Pokémon as living breathing creatures.
  10. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

I think a better send-off could have been sending her to learn from Wallace, who's a Water-type Master.
  11. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

I had no problem Misty left, I just disliked the way it was done.
  12. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

I don't know the exact definitions, but I think the main characters are Ash + Pikachu + compagnons + TR (I wish Bulbapedia had an article about this). The protagonist has always been Ash (even tough Dawn was a co-start in DP).
  13. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

It's Misty who should catch a Dewpider. :p I wonder how she would react to one. That's a weird way to spell Hikari (Dawn). :p
  14. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

While I wanted Ash to catch my favourite Pokémon, i wasnt expecting anything. This fandom likes to hype itself for nothing and get false hopes.
  15. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Expecting good writing from PokéAni is expecting too much. Kids are dumb and don't care about it (especially the younger ones), so there's no need for it.
  16. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

PokéAni *is* for 5-year olds.
  17. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Fans probably won't forget it, but how many current little kids know about it? That's why they can get away with plenty of shitty stuff.
  18. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

We already had a Pokégirl with a Togepi.
  19. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Thanks! And ot's my thread too. :p
  20. SinnohEevee

Controversial opinions

Ambipom being Primeape 2.0 was very stupid from the writers. But the physical representation of their bond was the high touch.
Back
Top Bottom