Search results for query: *

1. SinnohEevee

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

If we don't get a new Eeveelution, I will Avada Kedavra Game Freak.
  2. SinnohEevee

If I have to re-battle the Gym Leaders, I would rather it be in a tournament.
  3. SinnohEevee

They have been making a zillion episodes since 1997. And ratings don't matter. Plus, the target audience will still see their beloved monsters on TV and buy the games and toys. Also, both AG and DP lasted 4 years.
  4. SinnohEevee

A snowy owl that I can name Hedwig.
  5. SinnohEevee

Plus, the anime is just a commercial for the games and can easily adapt to them. Have too much too? Make fillers. Don't have enough time? Cut episodes.
  6. SinnohEevee

What the Hell is a Johto? It's one of these mysteries along "what the Hell is a Hufflepuff?"
  7. SinnohEevee

Was Dynamax created by Electrode?
  8. SinnohEevee

Maybe some people think bringing back the National Dex will delay the games. Or maybe they just want to be contrarian or defend GF and show they are the "true fans".
  9. SinnohEevee

It's Pokémon, it can't fail.
  10. SinnohEevee

Game Freak hates logic. Golduck is still not a Psychic-type.
  11. SinnohEevee

Creatures made 802 walking animations. Why couldn't GF have used them in SS? And why cut Ride Pokémon? They were there in SM. GF, cutting features just because.
  12. SinnohEevee

I don't have a Switch, so the price tag for me to get the game is high.
  13. SinnohEevee

I wonder if Megas have been retconned out of existence.
  14. SinnohEevee

That would be an unnecessary addition. Especially since they say there's already too many Pokémon.
  15. SinnohEevee

I am expecting Pikachu to get 2 Gigantamax forms and Raichu to get 0.
  16. SinnohEevee

Game Freak may regret having made that many Pokémon, but it's entirely on them. I don't know what should be the solution since once a Pokémon is released, it can't be undone.
  17. SinnohEevee

Ditto wasn't in RS, which is strange. Also, what is Charizard doing in Galar?
  18. SinnohEevee

We probably wouldn't be in this mess if GF took a break in 2017 instead of releasing that glorified DLC cash grab called USUM.
  19. SinnohEevee

I don't know if GF will retcon some Megas into normal evolutions, they haven't retconned Leafeon and Glaceon to be stone evolutions. But I would be down for them retconning the Megas of single-stage mons like Mawille and Absol. Also, MCY and MMX were unneeded. And Mega Ray is broken and has a...
  20. SinnohEevee

I did find XY was incomplete. It seems they spent some much time on graphics they didn't have time to finish some other stuff. And the story wasn't good.
Back
Top Bottom