Search results for query: *

1. SionReaver

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

It's more likely both battle formats will come when Black and White remakes come about, whenever that is. They'd kinda have too, if not the first game of that gen to test out the formats again. Though the more I think about it, the more I think its PR. If Battle Royale is truly the replacement...
  2. SionReaver

..That really sucks, but it Does sound like GF. But I have no idea what the heck is going on with them so who knows what they'll do. You can't even have battle Royale online, so to mean it feels like a poorly implemented replacement imo. Oh well. Maybe 8th gen is when it comes back.
  3. SionReaver

Most definitely, its just a matter if GF will re add said battle formats, which I hope they do. Battle Royale has its charm but its definitely not a sub for them
  4. SionReaver

When was the reveal of ORAS? I think that's a safe bet whether things will be confirmed or not
  5. SionReaver

Can confirm on my New 3DS, But that being said it is notably better but sometimes there are notable pauses and hiccups.
  6. SionReaver

A bit off topic, I know of Smogon but what does CP stand for?
  7. SionReaver

So for the people who actually want to see one or both back, how likely do you think Rotations and Triples may possibly be brought to Stars since the 3DS couldn't obviously handle them?
  8. SionReaver

I honestly didn't notice a huge difference between models this gen and 7. Though that would explain the spikes in lag and everything else On an aside, I don't understand why people who are so adamant about this not being true are here. Of course you're in your right to doubt it or not like it...
  9. SionReaver

That never occured to me, but good eye. That would be a very good idea if GF did just that, but we'll have to see. We also seem to be of the same mind of the missing formats returning. The only down side is being 'stuck' but a simple way around it is running away, or using multi hit moves. Or if...
  10. SionReaver

If/When revealed I'm eager to see what new features they have, or any old ones they'll add they had to remove but its up in the air for the when part. Wasn't it mentioned the Switch being 250? Its definitely around my price range. game I'm guessing is 60 so its really 300 something plus tax.
  11. SionReaver

I have to agree. Like I mentioned earlier, there's no way GF is just going to copy and paste the exact same game as some were worried about. I'm happy the walking with Pokemon feature is returning, hopefully the battle formats too. I'm curious what else they'll b e doing but considering this is...
  12. SionReaver

I severely hope they bring all these back, more so the battle formats. Hordes could be improved to be even more convenient for EV training.
  13. SionReaver

While I say now I won't buy Stars if there's no change but graphics(I severly doubt that's the case) but even if it was, I'd probably get it just right away. My line of thinking is the main line Pokemon series has to move on eventually; we all knew as good as the 3DS was, it was slowly getting...
  14. SionReaver

I currently have the New 3DS and even it gets some bad drops and freezez some times. I wonder how bad it is on the old ones. I can only imagine what those two other formats would do to the system.
  15. SionReaver

So some things I'd want from Stars: -Return of the missing battle formats -On a minor note, different battle backgrounds on wifi. On the 3DS it was somewhat understandable, if unfortunate but on a much more powerful system there is no excuse. -Some more customization options, one of these...
  16. SionReaver

Me too. But either way I'm pretty sure GF will add at least a Few things and not just a simple copy and paste with better graphics. Most special editions of older video games have at least one thing different.
  17. SionReaver

All true. I just hope its added enough features to warrant a purchase for those who have the 3DS, I'm sure GF will at least add a few bells and whistles. I will legit buy it if it brings back the lost battle formats with a few extras. I plan on getting a Switch anyway and given the 3DS is...
  18. SionReaver

What I hope is they bring back some features they took out this gen, likely due to Sun and Moon already pushing the system so much as is. If its basically the same game but better graphics and a few new Pokemon, I'll probably wait.
Back
Top Bottom