Search results for query: *

1. SirOni

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Hella lucked out and fished a Corsola which lead to a Mareanie. All I really did was fish in the rippling areas whenever I passed them and now I have a female Mareanie in a nice looking Dive Ball. As soon as I find a Ditto I'm gonna make so much trade fodder! Oh as long as I'm here I guess I'll...
  2. SirOni

I got "Magnememe" from Wondertrade. I've already used Magnemite in previous games but I think I might give this little guy a shot. Wait ughh, it has Magnet Pull. Eh, I can make it work.
  3. SirOni

Went through the Pokemon League in Crystal a while ago become Johto League Champion once again. This might by my first relatively balanced Johto team so I've grown to really like it. Presenting Champion Tina's Hall of Fame entry: Ash Williams (Typhlosion) M Lv 45 Charcoal -Swift, Thunderpunch...
  4. SirOni

I managed to use a neat little strategy on Whitney in Crystal. The two stars were Hoppip (Dandy) with Sleep Powder and Heracross (Havoc) with Fury Cutter. As you can guess the strategy was pretty simple: put Clefairy to sleep and then bring in Heracross to build up Fury Cutter until it takes...
  5. SirOni

Re: The Official Travelog/Let's Play Thread A text let's play is actually what I had in mind. I've seen a lot of high quality LPs in this format that weren't just basic trekking through the game with commentary, and I thought that would be something I'd like to try.
  6. SirOni

Re: The Official Travelog/Let's Play Thread Ugh, I've been wanting to do a Let's Play for this thread so badly but I don't have the resources necessary.
Back
Top Bottom