Search results for query: *

1. SirOni

Generation IV Remake Speculation

-Lost world-type locations -Space-time rifts or tears -Celebi
  2. SirOni

Crazy Diamond / Pearl Jam or why even. Better yet Star Platinum.
  3. SirOni

My suggestions for Ride Pokemon are pretty much my favorites from the ones you guys already brought up: Bike - Rapidash Even though the first iteration of the Poke Ride equivalent of the Bike also included Rock Smashing I really want to have Rapidash as a Ride Pokemon but not the Rock Smasher...
  4. SirOni

Oh neat, I had no idea. Just say a list of items on routes and assumed they became available after the league. Then I heard about the Nanu trigger.
  5. SirOni

People have and they do not work well on these guys.
  6. SirOni

This discussion of Arceus and Ultra Space actually reminds me of something I found out recently. After you defeat Kahuna Nanu you are then able to find the Plates that are hidden throughout the game. I'm not sure why they should be inaccessible until then and why defeating Nanu is the trigger...
  7. SirOni

Eurogamer has a good track record with this kind of thing and there's been a ton of good discussion about how and why it would happen. As I see it it's a pretty safe bet to make.
  8. SirOni

Definitely not next year. Probably not in this generation either.
  9. SirOni

Character customization is pretty much a must now considering the backlash ORAS got for not having it.
  10. SirOni

There will never be a final Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom