Search results for query: *

1. SirOni

Generation VI: The Future

The shape on the area of the dress where the button of a Pokeball would be really reminds me of the Team Plasma shield
  2. SirOni

Electrode finally gets an evolution.
  3. SirOni

Admittedly not a conclusion I would have come to. To me it doesn't really seem as a reintroduction or something new to the series. Just the typical use the big bad boss trope with "dark" being a usual variation.
  4. SirOni

And also considering that Primal Dialga is also known and Dark Dialga it all just comes together.
  5. SirOni

If you're not prepared to possibly have you opinions criticized then don't share them. That's like Internet 101.
  6. SirOni

Ah, ok. So it isn't in ORAS.
  7. SirOni

This one was posted for April Fools.
  8. SirOni

In fact even the wording of the article can be interpreted differently: It kinda sounds like the interviewer was asking why Gamefreak decided to make ORAS at that point in time instead of a followup to XY such as a Z version. Hey, maybe the surprise was that Gamefreak decided to do something...
  9. SirOni

Holy almighty Arceus that is your profile pic, you've shifted your opinion on the matter!
  10. SirOni

You forgot to add Kanto to your signature. Edit: Excellent. Now you don't have to remind us by posting it every page.
  11. SirOni

@Vegito It's alright bro. No need to take it so hard. You just have to remember that when speculating on a public forum you gotta have something to back up your thoughts. Y'know like trends, word of the creators, and other general evidence. Especially if it's kinda out there. Not really...
  12. SirOni

Damn, not only does this dude's uncle work for Gamefreak but he must be Masuda himself!
Back
Top Bottom