Search results for query: *

1. S

What video games are you playing now?

Slender. This game is scary as hell.
  2. S

Pokemon White and Halo 2. I would be playing Halo 3, but the video plug for my 360 cable broke.
  3. S

Halo 3. Got it for 5 bucks at gamestop yesterday. It feels a lot like Halo 2. Now I own all of the main series Halo games ^_^
  4. S

Look for the blue dots on the ends of the plasma rifles. Then take an assault rifle/ needler/plasma rifle, and don't stop firing till they're dead. I'm also playing Anniversary. I'm waiting for the wifi tournament to start on White.
  5. S

I'm playing the original Halo. I'm hoping to get Halo CEA for Christmas. Other than that, Halo 2, my demo version of Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2, and demo of Sonic Generations. I'm too cheap to actually buy them. But mostly the original Halo. ALL HAIL THE GOD PISTOL.
  6. S

I've been playing PMD1 on my gameboy, White on my DS, Halo 2 on the xbox, and a FPS called Quake Live on the computer.
  7. S

I'm trying to play through halo 2 on heroic. It's not working out too well. It takes me hours just to get through one level. It's a lot harder than normal. Other than that I'm playing platinum on my DS and trying to train my shiny raikou and entei.
  8. S

I'm playing Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity. Awesome game.
Back
Top Bottom