Search results for query: *

1. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

X/Y are my favorite main series titles simply because of all the new features, graphics, and mechanics they added. Especially what they did to expand trading and battling through WiFi. I was admittedly a bit disappointed by the lack of new Pokemon but the new additions to battling made up for it...
  2. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

Attention all! During my hiatus I have been carefully planning and assessing the situation room. As of now, I have growing suspicions about Maniacal Engineer due, in part, to a particularly interesting MEssage that I received. Furthermore, based on his behavior and history with Mafia, he seems...
  3. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

I think I'm going to be taking a break from playing mafia games for a while once Pokemon Gen One Mafia finishes. I might still hang around TWR, but not entirely sure yet.
  4. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

Well technically the term "wolf" is short for werewolf
  5. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

Where do we put our answer?
  6. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

Why yes, I'll take one sub please, to go.
  7. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

I'd go for 5. I'd say that's still pretty reasonable.
  8. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

Something really needs to be done about the state of TWR games in my opinion. Lately I've only been seeing 2 kinds of results in standard OC mafia games here: 1) Town wins in a one-sided victory by exploiting the weaknesses of the OC format 2) Mafia wins largely, if not solely, due to...
  9. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

I thought it went well ;D
  10. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

ftfy
  11. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

Speaking of the awards, would Elieson be eligible for best newcomer? He certainly deserves it imo, but with 10 years of experience he's not exactly a newcomer to mafia xD
  12. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

That's why I said after two days. Leaving room for (mafia) error. Another philosophy: Caps' scum meta is low activity/presence but still high enough not to be the least active.
  13. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm making it a personal philosophy that if Zexy doesn't end up dead within the first two days it means he's mafia.
  14. Slife

The Situation Room 2.0

I don't think the people in that MU chat appreciated it very much XD
Back
Top Bottom