Search results for query: *

1. Slife

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

Ah, that makes sense! By the way FA, this is the second time you received a character submitted by me haha :D Huh, I should probably look at the QT
  2. Slife

Wow you must have been really scared of me to target me that many times. So I was right that scum hit into my protect N2. One thing that still isn't clear is how SM died. Both he and I died so he couldnt have bodyguarded me. And no, for the record I did not vig kill him. Why would I shoot him...
  3. Slife

Good game everyone! Thanks AussieEevee and Zexy for hosting! Did you enjoy the game? Yes Did you agree that the roles chosen suited the characters? Yes, it was well done. Do you like the Bonanza format? Do you have any suggestions for modifications to this format? Yeah, it's a fun format that...
  4. Slife

You constantly refused to listen to me and communicate properly. If you werent "confirmed" your actions would look hella scummy. I don't know if it's just the paranoia setting in, but at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if you're scumbuddies with Darth and somehow managed to fake the...
  5. Slife

@CheffOfGames What the heck man? I thought you said we could trust the claim you got? Is this game really that bastard or are you just that bad of a town leader. Eh that's probably gg
  6. Slife

ninja'd Vote: Zachie
  7. Slife

MILO most likely means 2 scum left. Elieson thought it was jack > Zachie > Elementar > Darth. I'm thinking Zachie > Darth > Elementar, but people seem to find Elementar the most suspicion so I'm open to hearing accusations on him.
  8. Slife

Was MegaPod admitting to being scum not a good enough reason to vote him? Or jd and I having the same claim not enough of a reason to push for one of us? Forget votes at this point, you've barely given your stance on the game.
  9. Slife

What are your thoughts on the game? Why haven't you voted yet?
  10. Slife

There's no need for this as Cheff has all the claims. It would only benefit scum by giving them more info to narrow down who has the remaining roles.
  11. Slife

Vote: jackatlasred Elie would have wanted this.
  12. Slife

So you get results from your protections but I don't? Makes your Jailor claim even fishier. Scum probably turned off OC to avoid Cheff sharing/verifying claim info and night results. LG kill is strange indeed. Eh I can dig it. Vote: MegaPod12
  13. Slife

I didn't receive any results from my actions last night, which I expected after AE admitted he made a mistake last time. This is interesting. Have you always gotten confirmation about your results each night? Darth voting MP12 --> voting jack --> not voting, is screwing up my reads. Right now...
  14. Slife

You've been giving your opinion a lot in thread, but have yet to commit to a single vote the entire game (until the jd lynch of course). Scum are typically hesitant with voting because they worry it can be traced back to them for a consistency check. As for the dylan wagon, like I said, when...
  15. Slife

Huh so he was a Doc after all, go figure. You're next if you don't start contributing.
  16. Slife

Oops Unvote: MegaPod12 Vote: jdthebud
  17. Slife

And there's our scum Vote: jdthebud
  18. Slife

I redacted that statement already. Correction, I said I wouldn't protect Caps if dylan flips town Granted I concede this. I assumed it went without saying when dylan flipped town but I could have told you again anyway. Also, I got permission from the hosts to quote my OC chat with Cheff. So...
  19. Slife

Also Vote: MegaPod12 I was waiting for Cheff to suggest a lynch target by piecing together the claims he got, but evidently I don't agree with the one he suggested. Going to go back to scumhunting based on actually scumminess. If ya'll want to lynch me, at least keep trying to scumhunt at the...
Back
Top Bottom