Search results for query: *

1. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm still so annoyed that they decided to stick to the Diamond/Pearl aesthetic for most of the game (but bizarrely not for all of it, e.g. Sandgem Town) rather than the Platinum one. Especially when it comes to the Battle Zone: the new tileset they used in Platinum gave that area such a distinct...
  2. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Kinda hate to admit it, but the remastered Cynthia theme slaps! :lapras:
  3. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Them releasing the patch early could also have to do with the review copies that are obviously already out; they probably don't want any reviews mentioning stuff like the unfinished soundtrack or the missing opening movie lol.
  4. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So Silver Wind is still gone?
  5. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I do agree that Legends: Arceus is the first truly ambitious and innovative Pokémon project in a long time, but once again, the problems is that Game Freak simply don't seem to have the technical skill and know-how that would be necessary to turn their vision into reality. And if we look past...
  6. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I still think the issue mainly lies with Game Freak/Masuda rather than TPC. If you look at Rescue Team DX – another Switch remake from almost the same time as the original Diamond/Pearl, but with no involvement from Game Freak whatsoever – that game included new Pokémon that made sense to...
  7. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I mean, we know that there's more than just one person that got their game early, but I thought the wording I used – "Streets are saying" – already implied that it's just a rumour that I've seen being passed around on Twitter and on other message boards, and nothing we can be 100 % sure about...
  8. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

At least we'll always have this beauty...
  9. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Streets are saying that Giratina is not in the game (!), instead Cynthia is in Turnback Cave talking about sensing a presence which seems to have disappeared into another world not too long ago.
  10. SlowGinFizzzz

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I mean, the original D/P at least had the capture-the-flag minigame in the Underground and allowed you to decorate your Secret Base; doesn't look like that's still the case. If there really is no postgame content aside from the basic Battle Tower, then I guess I'll follow @Bolt Strike's lead...
Back
Top Bottom