Search results for query: *

1. SlyGecko

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

What's next, are they going to have a fire type aggressively use flamethrower on Goh and call it bonding?
  2. SlyGecko

So I decided to give the episode a second watch to try to give it and Journeys a second chance... My opinion is still the same. A terrible episode for a terrible season.
  3. SlyGecko

Then why do other types of Pokeball exist? Why would Leon, who is an experienced trainer, bother trying to using an ultraball to catch a powerful Pokemon like eternatus when any kind of pokemon would work?
  4. SlyGecko

The first three exampled you gave were ones he battled before catching them so the were weakened by him. Aka earned before capture.
  5. SlyGecko

Umm normally when Ash catches a Pokemon in one ball it's because they wanted to be caught. It takes a whole episode of bonding for them to caught.
  6. SlyGecko

Uh yeah, I might have a clear hatred for Goh but not enough to be overly agressive to his fans because of this episode. Give up on Journeys entirely yes, but I won't take it that far since I don't want to risk getting banned.
  7. SlyGecko

Please stop overhyping Goh. Eternatus has only shown interest in destruction. It would never listen to the kid that imprisoned it and would never roam the world peaceful.
  8. SlyGecko

Not really. While he has gotten better at battling, he's still early in his journey. It's like if Ash caught Zapdoes, Moltres, or Articuno in his Kanto journey. Still a novice, not a super experience trainer.
  9. SlyGecko

I think a good thing that could of worked would be Goh saving Suicune and choosing to give up on trying to catch it until he knows he's ready too. It would show that he still has ways before he's ready and still has to learn the best ways to catch legendaries.
  10. SlyGecko

Destroying the hunters gear is a far better plan then chucking a pokeball at it. Hunters could still recapture it if it breaks of the ball.
  11. SlyGecko

He stilled showed selfishness since he thought the best way to save Suicune was to capture it instead of thinking of a better plan to free it from the ropes. Like IDK...haveing Cinderace use a move to break the ropes?
  12. SlyGecko

To me, Journeys feels like a 14 year olds poorly written fanfiction at points. What's next, is he going to be handed Entei and Raikou on a silver platter like Suicune?
  13. SlyGecko

I've read fanfiction stories where Ash catches legendaries, but those stories normally have Ash as a trainer who has years of experience.
  14. SlyGecko

I think they should just scrap journeys all together instead of making it the "Goh show! with a little bit of ash"
  15. SlyGecko

Because all the Pokemon who wanted to go with Ash had time to decide BEFORE getting caught not after.
  16. SlyGecko

So Goh caught Suicune...my favorite legendary.... I officially hate journeys more then best wishes. Goodbye journeys, your irredeemable in my eyes. Final score F-.
Back
Top Bottom