Search results for query: *

1. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbawiki site issues thread

How many items are on your watchlist? I have 1,894, and I have no trouble with watching/unwatching pages.
  2. SnorlaxMonster

Yes
  3. SnorlaxMonster

Try this. Also, this section is for issues relating to the Bulbawikis only (Bulbapedia, Bulbanews, and Bulgarden Archives). For forum related questions, in future, please use the Help Desk.
  4. SnorlaxMonster

The 503s seem to be unbearable at some times, and only occasional at others. Just bear with us for now.
  5. SnorlaxMonster

It seems to be mostly free of 503s right now, but they still occasionally occur.
  6. SnorlaxMonster

If you can only get certain pages to load, chances are that those have been cached; either on our servers or your computer. So for people who can load the main page fine but nothing else, that is why.
  7. SnorlaxMonster

Yeah, that's why. Same goes for all the redlinks. Updates don't usually cause things as weird as this to happen though...
  8. SnorlaxMonster

The MediaWiki version is being updated, so in the process it's causing a few issues. It should be back to normal soon.
  9. SnorlaxMonster

It's possible that you have forgotten your password, so try clicking the "email new password" button. Your account has not been blocked. The fact that your hyperlink is a redlink only means that you do not have a userpage.
  10. SnorlaxMonster

I wash just welcoming ~15 users (I pressed the save buttons fairly soon after each other) and got 3 database errors. They all said: Strange thing was, the edits went through. And while not directly linked, while trying to submit this (and several Bulbapedia edits) I got quite a few 504...
  11. SnorlaxMonster

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I've been getting that a lot recently too. I think it has to do with the MediaWiki upgrade, as it really only started being noticeable after that.
  12. SnorlaxMonster

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I'm having the same problem. Here's a screenshot I took, but posted in the wrong section.
Back
Top Bottom