Search results for query: *

1. SnorlaxMonster

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Can you explain in what way it classifies them as "Special Pokémon"? Because if you go by the Pokédex background, it makes it clear they are NOT Special Pokémon.
  2. SnorlaxMonster

The navigation template is only there to navigate between glitches articles, so glitches that don't have articles aren't listed there. Especially for Generation I, listing every glitch in that template just isn't feasible. There's no strict criteria for giving a glitch its own page, but I can...
  3. SnorlaxMonster

Yep. As leader of Project GlitchDex, I give you the go ahead. :P If there's any issue, let me know. I've been wanting to make a custom template for glitch availability for ages so that it is much cleaner, but the new template works perfectly.
  4. SnorlaxMonster

Yes, that would be much nicer than the current template.
  5. SnorlaxMonster

Articles which do not contain a wikilink are excluded from the article count, per Manual:Article count. It's a non-issue.
  6. SnorlaxMonster

The page $1 explains why it exists. If it is redirected to the main page, there is no explanation.
  7. SnorlaxMonster

That could work, but unlike the current setup, it doesn't make it clear why it exists. I think it is an inferior solution.
  8. SnorlaxMonster

Added
  9. SnorlaxMonster

Hey, it's a bit confusing for everyone when you PM me half of the message and post the other half. In future please only do one or the other. Anyway, we don't want to upload those yet, as they come from JPGs, which have lossy compression.
  10. SnorlaxMonster

One dimension should have no gaps, while the other just uses transparency to match the other. Ideally, they would all be as close to the maximum 1280x1280 as possible. The images don't all need to be the same size as they are easily scaled.
  11. SnorlaxMonster

As someone who raised this objection in discussions of the biology revamp, I agree, but have an alternate plan for the FRLG habitat icons. I'm hoping to make a separate infobox like the spin-off one, and put minor info like FRLG habitat, Prop equip slots, color group, AR Code, etc. there. I'm...
  12. SnorlaxMonster

Some of them do, it's just that we don't have animated sprites for all the Pokemon yet.
  13. SnorlaxMonster

I would personally prefer this. The more information the better.
  14. SnorlaxMonster

I like this idea.
  15. SnorlaxMonster

Ethan's Magnemite only use Electric colors. I suggest we keep anime Pokemon using the types they were at the time, until they appear in the anime again. Basically, unless they mention the Fairy type in the anime, I don't think we should use Fairy for anime Pokemon until the X and Y anime.
  16. SnorlaxMonster

It's not necessary, and we basically decided here to remove it from the infobox and Gen IV onwards. I've gone and actually implemented that change now.
  17. SnorlaxMonster

Yeah, it's perfectly fine to use external personal images in your userspace. All uploads to the Archives must be for use on Bulbapedia or Bulbanews; your image would have been deleted because it was a personal image.
  18. SnorlaxMonster

No, we're not really planning on doing those anymore.
  19. SnorlaxMonster

The image was updated recently. Try clearing your cache and seeing if it still occurs. I don't have the game, but both suggestions sound fine. Nothing else seems to be easily confused with paradise so a redirect is fine; we should be using in-game terminology. Yeah, I think I was tired then...
  20. SnorlaxMonster

IMO, Charizard should be considered male due to Charla, but it's not really my call. However, you are correct that either Charizard should be considered male, Totodile should be considered unconfirmed gender, or Charla should be considered unconfirmed gender.
Back
Top Bottom