• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it's 95% cocoa. I wish for white chocolate.
  2. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But the teleport is temporary and you will immediately teleport back. I wish this post was golden.
  3. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but they cannot contain more than one human character per episode. I wish for some food.
  4. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But you have to spend it in Australia. I hope you have good air conditioning. I wish for cooler weather.
  5. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. From now on, everyone is completely honest and unable to sugar coat what they say, no matter what. I wish I liked chocolate.
  6. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are so good at doing this, that every country in the world demands you help clean up their garbage problems, and the ocean, and everywhere else there is garbage... you are working non-stop, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, never getting any rest. I wish I could live...
  7. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You now have 4 million Venezuelan Sovereign Bolívars. I wish for a good nights sleep.
  8. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. However, everything you conjure is hostile to you. ... That escalated quickly :P I wish I had more coca cola. (I've almost ran out!)
  9. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

You forgot your wish. A really gross (IMO) vegetable extract spread, usually for toast/sandwiches but they seem to like combining it with virtually everything. I wish Vegemite was illegal in Australia.
  10. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You moved to Australia. I wish for a Christmas day that is cooler than last year.
  11. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but its been shaken badly and is automatically reshaken every 5 minutes until opened. I wish for a glass of water.
  12. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

One vegemite donut, coming right up. I wish for lunch.
  13. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. you receive a package. it's a ps vita... themed lunch box. i wish for a new shirt
  14. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. We've all succumbed to climate change. (man, that got dark fast) I wish to own a large ship and live on the ocean
  15. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but the battery has been removed. I wish for a Steam Deck.
  16. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The world is now super happy, and anyone not super cheerful is (cheerfully) punished. i wish the next post was full of puns
  17. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

I tried to grant this wish, but the cats immediately stole them back and hissed at me for stealing their fuzzy slippers. i wish for a new game
  18. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You lose weight but break your legs in the process. (Ouch) I wish that didn't happen.
  19. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But the battery is flat and you have nothing to charge it, and no one makes that cable. I wish for breakfast.
  20. Snowy

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You’ve been fired again. i wish ME didn’t keep getting fired
Back
Top Bottom