Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

I have that same problem too. I believe the forum only sends a single notification, and if you miss that notification it won't send another until you check the thread.
  2. Snowy

I had the same problem with running Defeat the Boss over at The War Room. The limit has been expanded a bit, but I believe they don't want to expand it too much.
  3. Snowy

Does clicking the cogwheel do anything? Or tapping.
  4. Snowy

out of curiousity, why the time limit?
  5. Snowy

The blog system seems to be missing the ability to delete your own comments? I accidentally double posted a comment then had to report my own comment to get it removed.
  6. Snowy

Same with PMs? I like the idea of PM threads being actual forum threads that are simply private instead of how VB did it, but they are only editable for a short period.
  7. Snowy

Maybe half an hour at the most... It's gone now too so I don't know.
  8. Snowy

I have one user on my ignore list, and within the last ten minutes or so, the forum has started to show everything about that user, but still hiding their post... I don't want to see that users avatar or sig, as they are part of the reason why I blocked him...
  9. Snowy

Not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but when i went into Archaics profile so i can get to his blog post, i ran into this wall:
  10. Snowy

Would a captcha system on the post screen (For anyone less than 10 posts) work? Much appreciated. EDIT: Blogs from users on my ignore list are still showing up. Is that supposed to happen?
  11. Snowy

Not sure which of the threads is best for this, so I apologize if there is a better thread but... Is there a way to set time display to 24 hour format? The 12 hour format is kinda driving me crazy.
  12. Snowy

I cant imagine a situation where that wouldn't be enough. Thank you.
  13. Snowy

Private conversations currently only allow up to 6 Participants. Is it possible to push that up to a much much higher number? This is again for the war room, which can easily have 5 or so players in a single conversation, with the game host or hosts on top of that. I don't think it'd be too...
  14. Snowy

That functionality didn't work for us when we tested it in the war room earlier... EDIT: I just had a look and it is working now. Weird.
  15. Snowy

I would love to see the ability to export private conversations. I found this: Export Conversations but it isn't free (20 GBP). I'm not sure if there is another one out there. EDIT: Also, since private conversations work more like forum threads than PMs from other forum software, is it possible...
  16. Snowy

I don't know. The ones I noticed was the situation room and Murder She Wrote, both of which were from before the move.
  17. Snowy

I don't think it's a feature. Just a guess, but I did try to trigger the behaviour by posting in a warroom thread and watching F&G. The thread didn't show up. So I'm not sure if it is a bug or a limited feature, but it doesn't seem to be consistent.
  18. Snowy

We noticed that happening in F&G. A couple of Warroom threads showed up in F&G even though they were still in the war room.
  19. Snowy

Click the reply link :)
  20. Snowy

I think it was said you need 150 posts.
Back
Top Bottom