Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

The Round Table

jabs Darthwolf with a pin
  2. Snowy

The Round Table

You could use the situation room for that, couldn't you?
  3. Snowy

The Round Table

That town percentage seems kinda low. Not doubting you or anything, but I thought it was way higher than that.
  4. Snowy

The Round Table

I find it amusing how often I roll town... I think I have been scum probably... what? 15% of my games? Can someone who is good at maths look that up for me?
  5. Snowy

The Round Table

Since ME can never be trusted, does that mean we need to always kill you on day 1? Since one of those is true and the other is not? :P
  6. Snowy

The Round Table

*coughs uncontrollably *
  7. Snowy

The Round Table

Well, my idea was that you decide what roles get added to the op. Usually stuff that has been used in multiple games
  8. Snowy

The Round Table

I think that thread would work best if it didn't have discussion in it... Just served as an actual database of roles. We have two other threads (TSR and the philospy (sp) ones) that we can discuss the roles in.
  9. Snowy

The Round Table

Separate threads isn't a good idea. I think one combined thread, with one of the moderators that is willing to manage it. Roles, custom or common, that have been used by 2 or more hosts go into the moderator's post, while everyone may post their own list of custom roles in their own post within...
  10. Snowy

The Round Table

How many people do we have that would be willing to be mentors? EDIT: This is an open question, not just to ME.
  11. Snowy

The Round Table

I think the only real way to improve the ability to read is via experience. We need more mentor games.
  12. Snowy

The Round Table

Some chatting I did with @SoaringDylan via Discord.
  13. Snowy

The Round Table

I don't see anything regarding user interaction type games (Bonanza and Chaos, for example)
  14. Snowy

The Round Table

My thoughts on the matter is that the queue has two problems... Queue Length and the number of games in the active queue. Queue Length isn't really relevant to what you asked, but I'll mention it anyway... my best guess for when Imposter Pokemon, my next game in the queue, will be able to go up...
  15. Snowy

The Round Table

When the nominations round begins is my guess.
  16. Snowy

The Round Table

Okay, but surely VGB beats Chaos II... :P
  17. Snowy

The Round Table

Similar concept, though yours is worded better. I approve.
  18. Snowy

The Round Table

Best role submission game.
  19. Snowy

The Round Table

I want to suggest Best Original Game. Which would include games or formats that haven't been attempted before. Like DTB and MSW reboot. Assuming that makes sense.
  20. Snowy

The Round Table

Only thing I worry about with 7 days is if life gets in the way. Question: What are your thoughts on taking sign ups for a pre-game setup style game before the game is ready in the queue? Like if I were to place a game on the queue right now, and immediately take sign ups for it, even through...
Back
Top Bottom