Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

Sorry I haven't responded before now. Those look amazing. Thank you.
  2. Snowy

I really am sorry... I feel like I'm nitpicking at this point but I feel like Xross Saber is kinda blending into the background there.
  3. Snowy

Sorry to nitpick, but I feel as if the background isn't appropriate for Xross Saber. I think it works for Elemental Dragon, but I think a more cosmos type background would work for Xross Saber
  4. Snowy

Can I request a Kamen Rider Xross Saber banner, please? Everything else the same as last time, but with Xross Saber in the right corner
  5. Snowy

I think the middle one is the best. Thanks!
  6. Snowy

It looks awesome. Only problem I have is the BG colour on the bottom left seems to clash with the white text. Is that just me?
  7. Snowy

Hey RC, can i request a new banner? Same parameters as before except Saber’s Elemental Dragon form, and text on the right saying Elemental Dragon, Again, i’ll leave the background to your discretion. thanks!
  8. Snowy

Awesome, thanks
  9. Snowy

Can the text be slightly larger and the one on the right italics?
  10. Snowy

Just as a small note that your sig is currently way oversized due to the extra stuff imgur added to it. try the following code instead:
  11. Snowy

Oh! Nearly forgot. Same dimensions as last time. 600x160 Thanks
  12. Snowy

In that case, can I request a Kamen Rider Saber banner, in his Crimson Dragon form? Text: Saber in a stylised handwriting type font on the bottom left and Crimson Dragon in whatever font looks closest to flaming on the right bottom? I'll leave the background up to you. Thanks.
  13. Snowy

Hey, RC. Are you currently full up?
  14. Snowy

That looks amazing. Thank you
  15. Snowy

Only request I have is could you make the Japanese a different colour from the translation? Thanks.
  16. Snowy

Can I make a request? Kamen Rider Ixa standing against a night time city background (Any city is acceptable) Text lower left corner "Kono te ni yami e tachimukau By these hands I will stand up against the darkness" I'm looking for standard Bulbagarden banner size of 600x160 Thank you in advance.
  17. Snowy

That looks absolutely amazing. Thank you.
  18. Snowy

Absolutely love the "Logo" xD Is it possible to fit the Galaxy Megazord in there somewhere? Thanks.
  19. Snowy

I'd like to ask about that too. If you haven't started work on my banner, can I please change it to a Power Rangers Lost Galaxy banner, please? @Rainbow Cloud Though, if you have started it, I'll leave it as In Space as I don't want you to throw work away just because I changed my mind :P
  20. Snowy

Understandable. Stuff happens. Enjoy your holiday :)
Back
Top Bottom