Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

From the QT
  2. Snowy

You can find a record of all night actions in the QT I listed above.
  3. Snowy

If the role PM is overly long, I agree... but VGB's role PMs were mostly short, a bit about the character, the reason why I chose that role for that character, etc. this is Elieson's role PM ------------------------------------------------- Dear Elieson you are Sakuya Nijou from Norn9...
  4. Snowy

The flavour should never be considered an irrelevant part of the role PM though. The information on the sanity state of the cop was there, and no attempt was made to conceal it.
  5. Snowy

I did answer it above. When you submitted Omnimon, I knew there was only one role I wanted for Omnimon. I had to make the tough decision to remove a character, and I do apologise to SoaringDylan for his character being removed. If you're interested, here's the QT: AussieEevee's Video Game...
  6. Snowy

Your death was kinda funny. You did blow yourself up. But you were also shot by the mafia at the same time.
  7. Snowy

Wait, there's a third -lo? Ugh... As if my headache wasn't bad enough... That said, the MILO announcement did give me the chance to use a milo joke so... there's that lol
  8. Snowy

To clarify, no, I didn't but I also don't like the concept of -lo. I prefer the "this could be the final phase of the game" style. On that note, I also didn't realise the game had hammer rules until after it started >.< And it took me a while to get the hang of it. Sorry about that! Actually...
  9. Snowy

No. The survivor would have reverted to it's basic form, losing the powers of Omnimon. SoaringDylan submits Ori. From Ori and the blind Forest. DROPPED Ask @Zexy.
  10. Snowy

My apologies on both counts. When I saw the submission from Darthwolf, I just knew there was only one course of action I could take and that required me to discard a character. Overall, This was one of the most enjoyable games I've watched, especially after Elieson joined. When I had to quickly...
  11. Snowy

Threadmarks: Endgame

While the night started out quiet, there turned out to be a commotion during the middle of the night. The video game characters made their way outside to find a small yellow... 'mouse' wearing a detective's hat. This mouse appeared to be a Pikachu from the Pokemon series of games. It was holding...
  12. Snowy

Threadmarks: Night 6: Antagonist turned protagonist?

[Flavour text coming later. Does anyone even read this?] It is now Night 6. Phase Ends 13/7 at 0:00 This could be the last phase of the game.
  13. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 6 and a half votals

Extremely late Day 6 Midday votals Zachie 4: CheffOfGames, Slife, Darthwolf, Elementar
  14. Snowy

I leave you with this glass of milo. Enjoy.
  15. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 6: Well, that was exciting

The video game characters awoke to find nothing had happened during the night. It is now Day 6. Phase Ends 13/7 at 0:00 With 6 alive, 4 is needed for hyper majority.
  16. Snowy

Threadmarks: Night 5: Didn't get a charge out of this

The kid with the staff took a stepbackwards as the video game characters walked towards him. "Please, no." He said. "I'm not scum. I promise!" "Fat chance." One of the gathered characters stated. "You're acting pretty scummy." "That's just my nature! I promise!" The kid looked up at the sky as...
  17. Snowy

Just over 6 hours left.
  18. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 5: A bad misfortune

The video game characters retreated to their various rooms for the night, but when morning came, one of them was missing. They found the poor character, slaughtered in his bed, a pack of fortune cards sitting next to the bed. "We're running out of time to find the mafia characters." One of...
  19. Snowy

Threadmarks: Night 4: Didn't predict this

A light shone in the air and a pokeball flew down, landing on the field in front of the gathered characters. The Torchic, Zexy, reappeared with a hammer in it's mouth. Zexy swung at a teenage girl with its hammer. The girl raised her hands, and psychicly blocked the swing, but the lynch...
Back
Top Bottom