Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

For ?? games, you generally look at the smallest number of players you can run with. Could you put me down as spectator for cute animals when it goes live?
  2. Snowy

Can someone remove Superhero Bonanza for me? Forum is being a pain this morning. I'm removing it for the time being because I feel like absolute shit, health wise. Still recovering from a cold... and it was supposed to start in mid-October. It'll be back, but not right now.
  3. Snowy

Reviving old classics. Superhero Bonanza added to the large queue. Hoping to bring back a couple of my other previous games too, including Non-Mafias Murder, She Wrote and Defeat the Boss, as well as Fruit Bowl Mafia.
  4. Snowy

I think I remember how to work the queue...Done.
  5. Snowy

Updated. thanks. Unfortunately, no.
  6. Snowy

Reposting because I forgot the tag. Megapod's game has been cancelled. New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia. [16p], (hosted by @Max1996 MOD to be determined) is free to go up.
  7. Snowy

Sonic Adventure Mafia has been cancelled. Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia [11p-13p] (hosted by @TheCapsFan and @ReturnofMCH) may now post signups.
  8. Snowy

Done. Sorry it took so long. If we miss a game, feel free to tag us after a week or so :) I am going to push Into signups @MegaPod
  9. Snowy

has been added to the queue.
  10. Snowy

In that case, ask us in December to add it to the queue. I cannot do that right not as you can only lock a game for a maximum of two months.
  11. Snowy

Whoops. That's what I get for doing a dozen things at once. Sorry!
  12. Snowy

The latest I can lock it for right now is 28th November.
  13. Snowy

Are you both still hosting it? I can add it to the queue but i am unable to lock it until January due to the 2 month limit.
  14. Snowy

How many players was it?
  15. Snowy

Going to skip it for the moment.
  16. Snowy

I'll poke the team.
  17. Snowy

Twr games bonanza is an overall celebration of twr, so any game from any season can be submitted.
  18. Snowy

No. TWR Games is an annual game. It'll be back next year, same time same forum.
Back
Top Bottom