• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Have you ever...?

I did. We had some old made up spaghetti bolognese in the fridge alongside some new ones made the day before... I didn't realise the old stuff hadnt been thrown out and ate it. Was fine at first, but sick hours later. Have you ever watched one of Bulbagarden's Twitch streams or YouTube series?
  2. Snowy

Have you ever...?

Yes. Won about 10 dollars last week. Have you ever felt pride in accomplishing something so basic? (for me, I had solved a programming problem that I had without even googling it... despite it being a pretty basic thing)
  3. Snowy

Have you ever...?

Does merchandise, like my OOO driver, count? Or my many Pokemon plushies? :P Have you attended a convention?
  4. Snowy

Have you ever...?

Yes... a long long time ago. Well, it wasn't actually me that did it... My dad went to get something from my car and didn't realise that the door automatically locks after a couple of minutes if you don't start the engine. The keys were inside. Why he didn't keep them in his hand, I don't know...
  5. Snowy

Have you ever...?

Ice doesn't exist here... at least not naturally :P Have you ever played a Pokemon game with only one type of Pokemon? (eg Water type)
  6. Snowy

Have you ever...?

I... don't actually remember, to be honest. Have you ever felt like you forgot something important?
  7. Snowy

Have you ever...?

Depends on the exact definition you're using, but I have washed, and combed my dogs. Have you ever watched a movie or TV show in a language you didn't understand (with or without sub titles) and quite enjoyed it?
  8. Snowy

Have you ever...?

Not exactly. Have you ever thought you'd hate something (food, game, whatever), try it and discovered you really really love it?
Back
Top Bottom