Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

In this case, LG's would have still returned a result - since you would have got a result. (if you had used a cop check) To be honest, when LG's role was created, I had kinda hoped he'd use it on the role cop... because I was looking forward to the chaos LG getting a role cop result would...
  2. Snowy

I honestly thought the game would be solved here, as two role blockers in a 9 player game would be too much. Based on what LG said in his comments in his own role PM, I thought he'd catch on to CO not being a Patranger
  3. Snowy

Yeah, I realised that after the game had started. The idea was originally that the town teams were supposed to oppose each other (That's why you were encouraged to kill off members of the other town team, so you could inherit their powers) but I think the wincon should have been so that your...
  4. Snowy

Threadmarks: Endgame

Max1996 has been killed. He was Sakuya Hikawa. PatrenNigou, the tracker. With the last PatRanger defeated, the PatRangers have lost the game. But wait, it's not over.... Because the Ganglers can now control the vote, which means the LupinRangers have lost the game. ZinnLav has lost the game...
  5. Snowy

Threadmarks: Night 2

Flavour later Contrainer was lynched. They were Kairi Yano, LupinRanger’s roleblocker It is now Night 2. Phase ends at 0:00 on the 20th March AWST
  6. Snowy

6 hours remain.
  7. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 2 Votals

Going to drop this slightly early. Player Votes @Lone_Garurumon - @Contrainer Lone_Garurumon, jdthebud, ZinnLav @ZinnLav - @Max1996 - @jdthebud Contrainer, Max1996 @Crystal Onix - Not Voting Crystal Onix Current lynchContrainer There are 25 hours (-3 minutes) left in...
  8. Snowy

Just to add to this, you can't claim anything that hints at who the identity of your ranger or civilian forms is. Basically, the normal claiming rules that apply to most games apply here. You can claim team, role, results, etc.
  9. Snowy

You can claim whatever you want, as long as it isn't either of your two character names (Civilian or ranger form names). It also must be in your own words, and not screenshotted.
  10. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 2

Flavour will be added later. Pika_pika42 was killed. He was Keiichiro Asaka. PatrenIchigou, PatRanger’s Vigilante. Megapod was killed. He was Tooma Yoimachi, LupinBlue. LupinRanger’s doctor It is now Day 2. Phase will end at 0:00 AWST on the 19th of March
  11. Snowy

Threadmarks: Night 1: Pink just isn't my colour

Flavour text will be added later. Exlight was lynched. They were Tsukasa Myoujin. PatrenSangou of the PatRangers. It is now Night 1. Phase will end in 24 hours at 0:00 AWST on the 17th of March I tend to do all my update posts in Google Drive, so… :P
  12. Snowy

Phase locked. Update pending.
  13. Snowy

5 hours, 29 minutes remain
  14. Snowy

whispers I typed that whole thing out in code...
  15. Snowy

To be fair, we have had them for years... I think I had them in... one of my 2017 games, I think. I'm just normally too lazy to create the table.
  16. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 1.5 Votals

Extremely late votals. I'm sorry. Player Votes @Lone_Garurumon - @MegaPod Exlight @Contrainer - @ZinnLav jdthebud @Max1996 Lone_Garurumon, Pika_pika42 @Pika_pika42 Contrainer @jdthebud megapod @ExLight - @Crystal Onix - Not Voting Zinnlav, Max1996, Crystal Onix...
  17. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 1: Clash of the heroes

Flavour will be added later. It is now Day 1. Phase ends in 48 hours (+32 minutes), at 0:00 on the 16th, AWST
  18. Snowy

Threadmarks: Night 0: Kaito Sentai LupinRanger vs Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger

Role PMs are going out now... Please confirm when you get them, and we are now in Night 0. Remember this is a no-OC game, with no name claiming. ♫: Silhouettes laughing boldly in the darkness | ♫: Flash~ With Dazzling lights. ♫: Want to know my true identity? | ♫: Search~ We'll track you down...
Back
Top Bottom