• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Non-Mafia Defeat the Boss - Pokemon: Kanto

IIRC I was debating between doing it how the games (Up to Gen 7) do it, or allowing you to use a HM from your bags without teaching it to the pokemon. Maybe the latter.
  2. Snowy

@Lone_Garurumon @Acrobatic Crobat @Pika_pika42 @CheffOfGames Hey everyone. I know it’s been several months since we were last active (heck, i’m getting an old thread warning :p), but i’d like to start this back up again very soon. since it’s been several months, i think we all need refreshers...
  3. Snowy

Pika used Quick Attack. Quick Attack's power (16) - Defense (r2): 14 Esper used Psycho Cut on Arcanine. Psycho Cut's power (15) - Defense (r2): 13 Ninetales used Encore on Beat. Beat can only use Assurance or Struggle for 3 turns. Arcanine used Flamethrower on Rio. Flamethrower's power (18) -...
  4. Snowy

Unfortunately, this is only a small game so we're not taking sign-ups. Keep an eye on The War Room's queue, as there is plans to start a second Defeat The Boss in a different region, but I cannot guarantee when it'll happen.
  5. Snowy

You're free to change your move up until I post the update :)
  6. Snowy

Esper used Reflect. Ninetales used Disable on Pikachu. But it failed. Arcanine used Roar on Squall. Rio was dragged out. Beat used Assurance on Arcanine. Power 16 - defense (r2): 14 Pika used Thunderbolt. Power: 21 - defense (r2): 19 Weather: None Active Effects: 5 turns: Reflect: Halving...
  7. Snowy

I had to check. STAB is not a thing. Shuppet will be listed in all posts for reference. If it's in the battle, it will be listed in the flavour text.
  8. Snowy

Pokemon Trainer Luke and Pokemon Trainer Lucy wants to fight. Pokemon Trainer Luke sent out Arcanine. Pokemon Trainer Lucy sent out Ninetales. Weather: None Active Effects: [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] Rio (Female Lucario - Fighting/Steel) Base: HP: 20/120, Defense: 30%...
  9. Snowy

@Lone_Garurumon @Acrobatic Crobat @CheffOfGames @Pika_pika42 Sorry to be a pain, but could you clarify your action for me please. Are you attempting to sneak past them, battling them directly or battling them individually?
  10. Snowy

Our heroes moved down the corridor. In the "bottom" corridor, they found 5 doors, but to get to them they would have to go past two trainers who were facing eachother.
  11. Snowy

That is correct. I’ll update the map shortly.
  12. Snowy

CheffOfGames checked the bin... and startled the large rat that was feasting on some discarded food. The rat leaped out of the bin and took off. CheffOfGames was repulsed by the smell and took a step back. Lone_Garurumon bought a lemonade. $15,020 - 350 = 14,670 You do. Would you like to...
  13. Snowy

Lone_Garurumon checked the vending machine. Fresh Water - 200 Soda Pop - 300 Lemonade - 350
  14. Snowy

Our heroes made their way down the hall to the right corridor. As they rounded the corner, they found a vending machine, and the rest of the corridor was empty until it got to the end. There was a staircase that led up stairs, and the corridor leading around. There was also a trashcan near the...
  15. Snowy

@Lone_Garurumon @CheffOfGames @Acrobatic Crobat @Pika_pika42 I'm sorry to do this to you guys, but I'm going to put this game on hold again for a short while.
  16. Snowy

Acrobatic Crobat gives a vague instruction so that the host has to figure out what that means finds the Pika has been snacking on berries again. Rio shook her head. She doesn't sense anything useful.
  17. Snowy

Lone_Garurumon pokes around without any luck. Acrobatic Crobat checked the trash can. It was empty. Pika_pika42 checked under the bed and found some coins. $20,050 + $200 = $20,250 CheffOfGames found the wardrobe empty.
  18. Snowy

Our heroes arrived at cabin 5, and opened the door, stepping inside. The room was empty of people and pokemon. It had a bed, wardrobe and trash can. Lone_Garurumon felt as if he was being watched, however there was no signs of anyone else in the room.
  19. Snowy

Rio tilted her head for a moment in thought then shook her head. Esper used Kinesis. The Lock's accuracy fell. Esper raised her spoons towards the door then hesitated before glancing at the sailor guarding the entrance then at her trainer. While Pika munched on a berry, Pika_pika42 searched...
  20. Snowy

Oh and one more thing I should mention... like many other RPGs, actions will have consequences. Nothing that will make it impossible to complete the game, but may set you back or other penalties. Experiment and explore as you please, but remember that destroying the door might not be the best...
Back
Top Bottom