Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Is it wrong that I am amused that I called it? xD Flop was indeed the role cop.
  2. Snowy

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

I'm asking for your reasoning in your words.
  3. Snowy

Exactly what I said in my last post... I want to know why. I'm not questioning you voting for Megapod, but I'm wondering why. Ignore my stuff for now, Mido also had a vote on her. Why did you choose Mega over Mido?
  4. Snowy

And you would have - rightfully so - pushed for more information and then lynched me for not providing that information.
  5. Snowy

I'm coming across scummy because I suspect someone is a rolecop? And I'm asking you why? Agree or disagree with my position, but I shared my reasoning as to why I suspect flop... But all you've really done is say you agree with PP42, and you found Mega "scum looking". That's not accurate. I'm...
  6. Snowy

Sharing information town needs to know isn't a rash move. Anyway, Flop has been evasive regarding what happened N1, despite being caught visiting a likely scum target.
  7. Snowy

Why Megapod though? You don't actually say why you chose that, you just said that you like the points PP42 made? Why not Doctor Flop (Who is a more scummy target IMO), or Mido that Ori just voted for? Share your thoughts, Zinn!
  8. Snowy

You've gone to all the trouble to remind me that this game is OC after I completely forgot so... Ask me in private.
  9. Snowy

Vote: Doctor Flop for reasons stated above.
  10. Snowy

I did tell everyone I had an active power that I was keeping silent. I'm not JUSt a miller. I admit that I suspected Mido was going to be NKed day 1 so I watched her (with my one shot)
  11. Snowy

Darth got policy lynched, contrainer was making weird posts, and I claimed miller.
  12. Snowy

Is this correct? Also a pretty good day 1 lynch. Wasn't scum, but still was a hostile.
  13. Snowy

Why? What made his post scummy at all? What do you think about Flop or my votes on you?
  14. Snowy

I'm sorry, you're right. There is 3. Still, why Darth?
  15. Snowy

There are four votes on you. Why Darth?
Back
Top Bottom