Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Curious but why did you choose two vanillas instead of one vanilla and a miller?
  2. Snowy

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

That's irrelevant to the opinion that I have regarding the roles.
  3. Snowy

I was extremely amused when I was NKed... and even more so reading the mafia chat. So sure, yeah I did. Others are probably better suited but... two vanillas on towns side? I sat on a woopie cushion?!!!! More players.
  4. Snowy

I think scum were the ones that were pranked xD Adieu scum, and good luck town.
  5. Snowy

Little concerned about town now... I mean, it seems a little weak.
  6. Snowy

If you can ask that question, then the answer is probably going to be a "yes" or a "maybe" :P
  7. Snowy

Not often. Just that the game started at that really weird point. Come on, Max. You can do better! I feel like there is something up with Eresh. I mean, restless spirit is a good one to deliberately attract a NK with, because it doesn't have much value... but the player still stays in the game...
  8. Snowy

I... exist. Sorry, bit of a headache right now. Isn't hated considered a bastard modifier?
  9. Snowy

Voting for the host counts as a self vote? Ouch.
  10. Snowy

The post timer doesn't apply to staff :P Unvote: Contrainer
  11. Snowy

One game, dude! (That i can recall >.< :p) Vote: Contrainer Was mean to me in my last game. Gotta be scum here!
  12. Snowy

Sinnoh confirmed! :O Blame Dylan :P
  13. Snowy

LG, your player list is broken! :O
  14. Snowy

So much for me wanting to take a break after Tic Tac Toe mafia :P In!
Back
Top Bottom