Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Why does it matter to you then?
  2. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Because I like to ensure it's completely random.
  3. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

But why to what?
  4. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

I was amused when RNG brought that up. For those that don't know, I always RNG a list of players exactly ten times (No more, no less) to try to ensure that it is sufficiently randomised, using random.org. And it came up with this on the tenth time. (If you're wondering, no I don't like at RNGs...
  5. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

LG, Darth has said that he is interested in hosting another one of these too. Please join his game. I feel that is probably the best way to see what I mean.
  6. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

With a pikachu choosing between a pikachu/eevee card, it's a risk/reward option. Do you play the safe card (Pikachu), or do you play the eevee card, knowing that the president will get the ability to cop check, or vig kill, etc This is supposed to be a social deduction game... The table top...
  7. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

The path with fewer risks is actually quite risky though. I mean... there are 11 Eevee policies and only 6 Pikachu policies (5 of which are needed to win)... If you get unlucky, you could easily have those pikachu policies discarded early game and until the deck is reshuffled, you don't have...
  8. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Actually disagree. LG. The Eevee powers give town a very good incentive to play Eevee cards. For example, the cop power was used to uncover an Eevee.. and the vig power can be used to kill Glaceon, which is an instant win for Pikachus.
  9. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee
    Threadmarks: Endgame: Pikachus win.

Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu [bPikachu Victory[/b] Eevee Eevee Cop Power Eevee Special Election Eevee Vig Eevee Vig + Veto Eevee Victory Policy tracker: 0 (Will auto enact at 3 failed policies) Deck: 3 left Previous policy: Pikachu DarthWolf has played a Pikachu card, and has won...
  10. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Vote passed. We have now entered policy enactment phase. No talking.
  11. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Contrainer has nominated DarthWolf. Please vote.
  12. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

@Contrainer, you have been chosen to be the next president. Please choose your chancellor.
  13. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Kinda missed the thing by 12 hours. Sorry about that. @CheffOfGames, please choose a president.
  14. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Current President: ? (Special election. Officer Snake is next after this election) Chancellor: Previous Pres: CheffOfGames Previous Chan: Officer Snake PikachuPikachuPikachuPikachuPikachu Victory Eevee Eevee Cop Power Eevee Special Election Eevee Vig Eevee Vig + Veto Eevee Victory Policy...
  15. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Vote passed. We have now entered policy Enactment phase. No talking.
  16. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

CheffOfGames has nominated Officer Snake. Please vote.
  17. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

WaterBlueMan has cop checked Cyber Wolf. Results have been sent. @CheffOfGames, please choose your chancellor.
  18. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Please make a move, @WaterBlueMan. This is the last time I will ask.
  19. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Current President: CheffOfGames Chancellor: Previous Pres: WaterBlueMan Previous Chan: Cyber Wolf Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Pikachu Victory Eevee Eevee Cop Power Eevee Special Election Eevee Vig Eevee Vig + Veto Eevee Victory Policy tracker: 0 (Will auto enact at 3 failed...
  20. Snowy

Non-Mafia Secret Eevee

Woops. Missed the update time by about 6 hours. Sorry! We have now entered policy enactment phase. No talking.
Back
Top Bottom