Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

I gave him the google drive stuff before the game started, in case he wanted to use it for the flavour stuff. This was before I knew it was going to be a BMU game :P You will have to ask him if he read any of those files prior to writing the flavour.
  2. Snowy

You know, I actually wanted to pick Darth Vader from that game when Star Wars Mafia turned up as a scum game... but it just didn't fit with what I already had. Oh and there was a question during the game about why Lone's role was modified when so many of the other games had survivors... Because...
  3. Snowy

Sure can. Anyone else want to be added to graveyard or mafia chats?
  4. Snowy

Yes... yes it should.
  5. Snowy

Threadmarks: Google Drive Link

Oh and, as always https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zXYfve00Vslz3HgpCs1Cphw-YidcitEP?usp=sharing
  6. Snowy

Oops. Yeah, that. Sorry.
  7. Snowy

There was a watcher like role... but Town lynched it quite early in the game.
  8. Snowy

Threadmarks: Endgame: Uprising Successful

Endgame: Uprising Successful! Twelve hours later, the players woke up, slightly groggy. For the convenience of himself, Dylan, and AussieEevee, Maniacal Engineer had teleported all of the players into the lobby. "What happened?" muttered Midorikawa, holding her head. "You were all knocked...
  9. Snowy

6 hours remain. Remember that this is the final phase of the game unless scum is lynched.
  10. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 5.5 Votals

jdthebud: Darthwolf, Lone_Garurumon, pika_pika42, exlight, pika_pika42: jdthebud, Officer Snake, Phase ends in 24 hours (-5 minutes) If scum is not lynched, this is the final phase of the game.
  11. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 5: The Terrible Trap

Day 5: The Terrible Trap The following morning, the remaining players gathered together except for jdthebud. "Where's FinalArcadia?" wondered ExLight. "And jd?" added Officer Snake. Contrainer chuckled. "Please," he said, scoffing, "if the past two days are any indication, FinalArcadia will...
  12. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 4.5 Votals

Contrainer: Exlight, Lone_Garurumon, Midorikawa, Darthwolf, Pika_pika42, jdthebud jdthebud: Contrainer Phase ends in 20 hours and 23 minutes.
  13. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 4: Scum's Sinister Surprise

Day 4: Scum's Sinister Surprise "Well, that went much better than I expected," said ExLight, chuckling. He, Officer Snake, and Pika_Pika42 were all in their respective rooms, and were communicating over an improvised system of wires and tin cans. "Yeah," agreed PP42, smiling at their own...
  14. Snowy

I think that's a reference to the staff member of that name.
  15. Snowy

Threadmarks: Night 3: Rinse and Repeat

Night 3: Rinse and Repeat News of Pikochu's untimely demise spread quickly, and the remaining users gathered in The Round Table to watch Maniacal Engineer examine the body. They waited with bated breath for the results of the examination. The mad scientist logged out of the ACP with a somber...
  16. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 3.75 Votals

I'm not going to provide one of these in every phase. Megapod: FinalArcadia, Exlight, Lone_Garurumon jdthebud: pika_pika42 Officer Snake: Jdthebud Contrainer: Megapod Exlight: Midorikawa
  17. Snowy

Well that's one way to ensure I don't miss a vote...
  18. Snowy

Threadmarks: Day 3.5 Votals

Megapod: FinalArcadia, Midorikawa, Exlight, Lone_Garurumon jdthebud: Megapod, pika_pika42 There are 24 hours and 15 minutes left in this phase.
  19. Snowy

banishes Max back to the graveyard Speaking of which @Max1996, @Calvin ッ @Pikochu @ZinnLav would you guys like a graveyard chat?
Back
Top Bottom