Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

So... uh... did I win? or lose? or both?! I did not. I remember going to bed one day and there was suddenly about 10 new pages. I believe I was also being pressured for not responding in a timely manner. Day phases were too long IMO.
  2. Snowy

RIP. Good luck scum buddies. And former town buddies!
  3. Snowy

That's a lot of new posts overnight, especially when I still need to read the previous 30... I skimmed the thread as best I could, but for now I have a couple of questions. Has this been verified? The reason I ask is that Snowy1 suspected Fatima, and was killed off when trying to check...
  4. Snowy

You could take my word for it? As I said, I haven't caught up yet, so your vote just looks like a random vote out of nowhere to me. I believe Snowy1 died on... what page was it? Page 18, so I have far too many pages to catch up on and will need some proper time to actually catch up. That...
  5. Snowy

Vote Shorten day (Though can we have 24 hours?) I'm sorry, I haven't yet caught up on what I missed? Dekunut is town, so why am I being voted?
  6. Snowy

Confirmed. I'll need some time to read what I missed.
  7. Snowy

Sure can.
  8. Snowy

*returns from the dead* @Lone_Garurumon could I be removed from the tag with the updates? Thanks. *returns to the afterlife*
  9. Snowy

... RIP. Good luck, town.
  10. Snowy

LG did note the game was bastard... Though I'm thinking the 72 hour day phase was the bastard part.
  11. Snowy

TBF, I just feel like an acknowledgement that you saw my reply would suffice. Yeah, especially when they weren't even under threat at that point.
  12. Snowy

So I went back to page 4 to start my quotes from there. Don't expect all of these to be very detailed, but I'll try. Also, I think I ate too fast... I feel sick now :( Forgetting to mention the bastard elements in the OP... This host might be one of the mafia! Second vote on me, admits it's a...
  13. Snowy

Actually, the post I quoted was at 1:04AM. Pretty sure you can guess where I was.
  14. Snowy

Considering my last post in this thread was Yesterday at 11:12 PM and it is now 11:34AM... Are you really going to claim that I haven't done anything in the hours I was asleep or busy with other things? I'm having lunch right now, then I'm going to run a dungeon in FFXIV then I'll go back to...
  15. Snowy

It felt like being called out. Quick question though, Have we previously played games together? I'm trying to remember but I admit my memory isn't the best.
  16. Snowy

Snowy hasn’t been receiving thread notifications and completely forgot about this thread. Snowy will give his thoughts on this later, after Snowy has woken up. But Snowy is not impressed by Luminary calling out an inactive player on day 1. ... Snowy wonders how it is still day 1.
  17. Snowy

Because it was a joke vote. I've never needed a reason to remove a joke vote before.
  18. Snowy

To be fair, I was an adult the first time I played either Mario or Sonic. Mario's style of gameplay just held more interest for me, as I wasn't interested in sonic's super-fast gameplay. (I'm a PC gamer, so I had limited contact with console games :P My main console game being the Pokemon...
  19. Snowy

*gasp* How can you say a blue hedgehog is better than a plumber?! Well... that's a thing... that happened! I'm a vulpix pal now! Hi! @Lone_Garurumon thread title MIA. *narrows eyes at FinalArcadia* You misspelled Commander Keen.
  20. Snowy

Vote: Pika_pika42 Hello!
Back
Top Bottom