Search results for query: *

1. Snowy

Complete ME Plays Platinum: The Discussion Thread

Magnificent Entertainer is currently live on Twitch: View: https://www.twitch.tv/bulbagarden
  2. Snowy

You're not going to Marsh-al the viewers, are you? Water you thinking? I've caught up and I still don't get your comment from earlier about being behind... I'm watching episode 23 now and Spiritomb still doesn't have a name, so I renew my suggestion for Grim.
  3. Snowy

I believe that's considered one of the most frustrating by shiny hunters
  4. Snowy

5:40 - "That'd be kinda cruel if they gave a random trainer a shiny" I believe NPCs have the same chance to have a shiny as wild pokemon in most generations. I also recall Generation 3 could have a shiny on the intro screen before you've even named yourself.
  5. Snowy

Name suggestion for Spirittomb: Grim.
  6. Snowy

Finnish, please! The king of puns is Random Punster! (No, i dunno who that is. Heard the name but thats all)
  7. Snowy

I dunno who those two are, but yeah, i did enjoy it.
  8. Snowy

I did, actually.
  9. Snowy

Magnificent Entertainer: I don't know why I'm doing these silly voices. Because Entertainers do things that their audience will enjoy and we enjoy those silly voices :P
  10. Snowy

Magnificent Entertainer: "WILL YOU STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME" - Pokemon Platinum Let's Play Snowy: "STOP CHASING ME!" - Pokemon Shield Let's Play. Sorry, I just find that amusing. Going back to watching episode 19 now.
  11. Snowy

ME continues his adventure in Platinum. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqEqiNWYkCU
Back
Top Bottom